Ending Part of his Protector

I have a sudden urge to do a Madara chapter story so I need to finish this as quickly as possible.

2nd PoV

When you woke up You had a minor head ache and felt quite a bit of warmth next to you.

So you looked over to see your beautiful white Senju with the child both cuddling into you.

'Dear Kami thank you for blessing me with this sight' You praise.

You easily used a substitution Jutsu and swapped yourself with a pillow.

'I should go make something so we don't starve' You say and get ready for the day.

When you enter the kitchen you see Madara doing Hashirama.

Upon seeing that you left and went back to the room. You start to admire the Albinos looks and peaceful face.

'I suppose the old hags wouldn't mind a Senju and Uchiha relationship. There is already stupid-San and tree boy'

"You can stop staring at me" A voice says. You look at The Albino with a blank stare.

"I love you" You say bluntly. He turns red and looks away.

"I love you so much I would even hurt my clan mates do that you would be safe" You say rubbing his cheek affectionately.

"I don't want this to be for nothing, but I need to know If the feeling is mutual" You continue.

He grasps your hand and squeezes it.

"Is it alright though? A servant with its master?"

"I have already tooken off a few of the seals, you could have left and attacked me any time" You say with a small, tiny smile.

"Also I am sure it will be fine, Stupid-San is doing your brother in my kitchen" You say patting Tobi on the head.

"I suggest you hide your chakra signature though, I wouldn't want an unpleasant visit from the old witches" You say.

Tobirama nods and let's go of your hand.

"The feeling is mutual, I have had feelings for you ever since I saw you on the battle field" he mumbles.

"Hn"

"You need to expand your vocabulary"

"Hn"

The End