Scenario: You turn into a Neko

Hashirama

"Hey (F/n)! Can you drink this?" Your friend says. You look at the tiny vial she gave you.

It has brown stuff that looks questionable to anyone.

You look back to her skeptical about this.

She sighs and opens the cap and shoves the liquid in your mouth.

You never truly trusted her from the start. Always pushing you to do the dumbest sh*t.

You end up swallowing the liquid.
'That tasted horrible' you thought.

"Thanks! It should wear off in about 24 hours!" She yells and runs off.

You glared at her back but felt a bit of weight on your head and butt.

You heard a gasp from a Bush and you immediately bring out your chakra sword. But it was just your Tree for a husband.

"(F/n)! You look adorable! Let's go home! I want to pet you so much!" He exclaims. When you get home you smirk and start licking the poor mans cheek.

Madara

"Tobi! What are you doing to (___)!?" Hashirama yells as he fails to attack Tobirama.

Hashirama just wanted some sibling affection, so when he broke down the door to look for Tobi and Yourself, he sees Tobi putting a shot in your arm and you having a pained expression on your face.

"Hashi, calm down I volunteered to do this so the idiot won't pick himself and almost die like last time" you say. And as elder sibling hashi listened to your orders.

You pat Tobi in the shoulder before collapsing startling both sibling.

When you wake up you are chained up with tubes and wires. You grunt in annoyance before realizing Madara was glaring at you.

You sigh and open your arms signaling if he wanted a hug or not.

He didn't hesitate at all and literally threw himself on you.

"Ma-"

"YOU IDIOT! YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT WAS WHEN I DIDN'T FEEL YOUR CHAKRA ANYWHERE?! AND WHEN I FOUND OUT THE YOU WERE IN THE THE HOSPITAL I GOT SO SCARED WHAT IF YOU DIED THEN WHA-?!" You cut the screaming man off with a deep kiss.

He melts into it and you won the dominant game.

"Sorry Love, I did not mean to worry you" You say after breaking the kiss.

He grunts and you start petting his hair lovingly.

"It should be the other way around..." he mumbles. You look at him confused and he just blushes and looks away.

"You turned into a cat" He says. You smile and nod but continue to pet Madaras long, black locks.

Tobirama

Recently you have arrived from a tiring mission and your teammates have been avoiding you like the plague.

You don't care though and told them to write the mission report because you are tired.

They all nod and you sprint to Tobiramas and your house.

Lucky you that he was home and preparing tea.

So you did what any normal person would do and hug him from behind and nuzzle his neck.

"I missed you" you mumble. Tobirama hums and pets your head. Unusual on your head. Rather you just purr at the touch of your love.

"(Y/n), did something happen?" Tobirama asks. You heard the concern in his voice and you nod.

"I was hit with an unusual Jutsu that took away half of my chakra" you mumble.

Tobirama leads you to the futon you both share and inspects you as you drink his and your tea.

"Tobi! I want to sleep! Hug me!" You whine.

'This jutsu changes the person's personality' Tobi mentally noted and hugs you till you fall asleep.

Izuna

"Brother!~ where is (Name)?~" Izuna whines.

It has been almost 1 week since your mission and he wanted to see his beautiful (S/o).

"How should I know? They are your (S/o)" Madara says.

Sure Madara loves Izuna but he does get on Poor Madara's nerves.

"Leader-Sama! (Name) Uchiha has been reported as seriously hurt!" One of the Uchiha officers says.

Izuna and Madara jump up and sprint to the Hokages room.

Izuna gets there much faster then the Leader and almost breaks down the door.

"Oi! Hokage where is (Name)!?" Izuna yells.

"(Name)? (Name) Hyuuga Uchiha?" Tree man says, it was more of a question than an answer but oh well.

"Yes!!"

"They are in the hospital, but I order you not to go until I tell you that you may visit them" Hashirama says.

Izuna glares at the man and they both have a staring contest.

After a couple of hours you limp to the Uchiha compound and all the Uchihas rush to go bother you.

You glare at the crowd and push some of them out of the way. Leading you to stumble a bit.

"Oi, I need to get home not be slowed down" you say to them.

Some of them smile, others glare.

You don't care though and continue to limp to the Compound.

"I'm home" you mumble.

Izuna tackles you to the ground and you both tumble to the ground.

"(Name)! I'm glad you are okay! What happened? Who do I have to kill?!" Izuna yells.

"No one I killed them already, but can we get off of the ground? I feel like absolute sh*t" you say.

In all honesty, you arent supposed to be out of the hospital but you hate them so you escaped them.

"I missed you! Let's go cuddle! I like your ears! What happens if I pull your tai-"

"Leave my tail out of this, if you grab my tail I swear I will disable your chakra" You say with a glare.

He pouts but nods.

Sorry if it is a bit the same! I did this in a rush! Tell me if I did anything wrong! Hope you enjoyed!

969 Words