Madara Oneshot!

Madara x Nara!Female!Reader

Your PoV

"We want the Nara clan to join us in Konoha, so we can have some intelligent people amongst us" Senju Tobirama says.

I grunt in response. Currently the Senjus and Uchiha want us (Peaceful) Naras in one big village were we are most likely wanted to fight.

"Yeah! Plus yall would fit right in!" The Hokage says up beat.

"Hn, so are you joining or not?" Uchiha asks.

"Do not Speak to (F/n)-chan like that!" My younger sister says.

"Why should we join if it's only going to cause us more problems? Theres also the possibility of you lying to us, considering the fact that your 'friend' continues to send death glares at the Albino" I say while I roll my eyes.

"Madara!" Lord 1st says. Uchiha glares at me and I glare back.

"Theres also the possibility of us not getting along and hating it here, This meeting is done" I say.

"We Naras Will not join until we know for sure this place is safe, We know about the problems you are having with Suna" I say. (R/n) and I stand up and take our leave.

"W-wait! Please just take a look around! We can show you that this place is peaceful" Hokage-sama yells.

" (F/n)..." (R/n) says. She looks at me with sad eyes. I sigh. "Do as you please, I'm taking a nap" I say.

"Lady (F/n) come with us" Hokage-sama says. "No, (R/n) will go with you, I'm to lazy for that" I respond as I lay down on the ground.

"(R/n) be careful, Flare your chakra if something bad happens and I will be there alright" I say. She nods and smiles quite a bit.

I close my eyes and take my daily nap. Although I don't sleep like I would like to.

'Stupid Uchiha really thinks he can hide his chakra from a Sensory ninja' I mentally deadpanned.

What felt like minutes were actually Hours and I sense a very familiar chakra. I snap my eyes open and sprint to the chakra signature.

"(R/n)!" I yell as I slam the door open. She looks at me teasingly and Hokage-sama laughs.

"You're right! She did come!" Hashirama says. "You reek of Sake" I mumble as I step closer.

"Let's go, We are leaving" I mumble. She shakes her head with a laugh. "It was just to call you to come and eat something, you havent eaten since yesterday" She laughs.

I glare at her. "I said if you flare your chakra I will come and get you, I never said we were staying here to lay down and relax, they could be enemies for Kamis sake!" I yell.

She pouts. "But you took a na-" "the nap was to scout the nearest escapes" I say.

"We are leaving, you are reeling of Sake and Puke" I say as I grab (R/n)s hand and start pulling her to the door.

The Senjus and Uchiha look at me but I don't care. I just want my sibling alive.

"No! I'm not going back!" She yells yanking herself away from me.

"Fine, but I'm not coming back here, you aren't welcomed back home either" I mumble as I walk out. Leaving my sister to start to sob in the arms of the enemy.

Madaras PoV

"She is so cruel! I wish I wasn't related to her!" (R/n) yells into Ice Queens arms.

"Did you fight in the war?" I ask the spoiled brat. "N-no.." She mumbles.

"She must not trust us because of what we did to your Clan" Hashi mumbles.

"W-what did you do?" Brat asks.

"We sorta tried to force her to come here" He mumbles.

"You what!?!?! Nee-chan wouldn't want to be forced to do anything! If she did then she would hate the person with a burning passion!" She yells as she sits on Ice Queens lap.

"I'm not taking care of you drunkards" I mumbke as I leave the building. I run to the gates and see the Nara getting ready to leave.

"(F/n) Nara" I greet. "What?" She asks rudely. "Did the stupid Hokage really.." "yes He did and I don't like that" She mumbles.

"I see, well Please stay it would be an honor having the smartest clan in the Shinobi world living in Konoha" I say.

She glances at me and sighs. "Listen, As much as I would love to the Cons over weight the Pros and I don't want to see any of my clan members dying" She says.

"After the destruction there is peace, we can promise you that" I say.

She glares at me. "Fine, but We will leave if there is so much but a tiny fight between you Uchihas and Senju's" she says.

"I suggest you tell Hokage-sama" She mumbles. "I am still going home to tell my clan what has happened" She says as she starts to leave.

"Nee-chan!!!! Dont leave me!!!!" (R/n) yells as she throws herself on to (F/n).

"Let's go, we have to tell our clan we are moving in Konoha" She mumbles.

'I did much better than both Senjus! I am better than them!' I mentally cheer.

"Uchiha"

"Hn?"

"Later"

This is late. Sorry about that! I had ideas but didn't know how to continue them! Hope you enjoyed this friendship!

914 Words