Scenario: How they Comfort You

Hashi

"Ma is dead..." you mumble. Tears start to fall down freely. You don't care. Recently your mother Died by a rouge ninja attacking her while she was cooking.

Hashi is hugging you from behind.

You start to sob hard. You pull Hashi into a tight hug not letting go for an instant.

"My Mom is dead!" You sob even harder.

"There there (N/n) Shh, just breathe" he whispers.

"You'll be okay" he mumbles.

Soon after 20 minutes of you sobbing you start to feel tired. Hashi picks you up and carrys you to your shared Futon.

"I'm sorry Ma...." You mumble as you fall into a deep sleep.

Madara (Your PoV)

'I wanted a peaceful conversation, not a dreadful one's I mentally sulk. Hashi and I are talking since we both have nothing better to do.

Surprise, we somehow got on the topic of Itama and Kawarma.

"If only I was fast enough I could have gotten there on time" Hashi mumbles looking out of the window.

I sigh. "It is no use sulking over something we can not change, the best thing we can do is move on" I say.

Hashi glares at me. "Are you saying that you don't care about Itama and Kawarma!?" He yells.

My eyes widen. "Hashi, if I did not care for It-" "DON'T SAY HIS NAME (___)!! GET OUT!!" Hashi yells/screams.

"But let me exp-" Hashi glares at me and I feel his chakra spike.

I Hirishaned back home and almost make Love fall.

I grasp his Hands before he could fall and bring it to my face and start to kiss it gently. We end up sitting on the futon.

I see his face flush. "My Kami, what happened now?" He asks.

I pout. "Hokage-Sama got mad at me for saying the truth about my brothers and he didn't let me explain" I say as I continue to kiss loves knuckles, palms, wrists.

He sighs and wraps his legs around my waist. "What did you say to the stupid tree?"

"I told him that it is better to move on instead of sulking and getting sad about Itamas and Kawarmas deaths" I say as I lick loves neck.

"As much as I enjoy this affection, you aren't supposed to say that aloud, especially to someone like tree man" My wonderful flower says.

I hug him. "I don't understand him" I mumble. Flower laughs and hugs back.

Tobi

Believe it or not. Uzumaki's don't have a thick wall of Confidence and Courage. At least not you that is.

You remember those times other people who did not inherit the bright reddish (h/c) (which was about 3/4 of the clan) would bully you and Mito for your hair.

So naturally you grew insecure about it. Even now that you are in Konoha people still give you those weird looks of disgust or disapproval.

"(Y/n), what is troubling you?" Tobi asks as you hug you knees and don't look at him.

"Ai fwel inshecur aboat mai haire " You say with your head down.

You hear Tobi sigh and you feel a hand on your head. "I don't know why you feel insecure but you look amazing, do not pay any attention to what the other Villagers say they do not even know you" He says as he ends his 'feel better Speech'.

"Thanks Tobi, I needed that" You whisper as you throw yourself on to him.

Izuna

You would think that when you got upset it would be every single day but you never really got upset upset.

The only time you freaked out a little was when you met the rest of the Uchiha clan. They sent death glares at you and you sent them right back.

Then you met the Uchiha elders and they insulted your pride and dignity.

You felt like slapping the living dog water outta them. Maybe cut of this old geezers chakra and call it even but Izunas eyes begged you not to.

So naturally you didn't slap them and when you 2 got home that day Izuna practically started dying of laughter.

You glared at him and punched him gently-ish on the shoulder.

Izuna smirked and threw an arm over your shoulder. "You poor thing! Luckily you didnt do anything or else we both would have died!" He said as he wrapped his arms around you hip.

"Hmph, if they all die I'm laughing at their funerals and breaking the tomb stone" you say.

"Hn, right whatever you say short stack" he says.

Ehm, I finished this. Madaras I had to re-do just because I didn't like it. Other than that hope you enjoyed.

787 words