Weird Much? Pt. 2

Previously

Just read the 1st chapter if you want to know.

2nd PoV

"You are sick [Name]" Mito says. You roll your eyes.

"Tomato you should get back to work, I think your Pet i-"

"Do not call him a pet [Name]" She says with a slight glare.

"Fine but maybe you should go check on him, I have a feeling he is causing a....disruption in the air" You say while looking over the school you rule over.

"As you wish Madam President" She mumbles and leaves.

You feel a new chakra entering the room and you sigh.

"Madara, what is i-" You get cut off.

"Did you kill (R/d/n)?" He asks while slamming both his hands on both sides of your head.

"Hn, Why would I kill him? There is no reason for me to do so" You say in a matter of fact voice.

He smirks and leans forward.

"But I suppose whoever did so lifted the weight off of my shoulders" You say returning a sadistic smirk.

"So you did kill him"

"No, I am merely saying that I am feeling quite....free"

"Hn I want to spare with you, I have never spared with a 3rd year" Madara says.

You give him a skeptical look. Not everyone wants to go up to the 'weakest' 3rd year. 

"Haven't you heard about m-"
"You think I believe that bullshit? Aren't you the secret student council president?" Madaras sudden words gives You excitment.

You have never gone all out so it should be really fun.

"Hn(Sure, wait after school)"

He looks at you with eyes that show a weird emotion.

'When will this boy realize how close we are?' You deadpan resisting the urge to facepalm.

All of a sudden he grabs your chin and you activate your eternal Mangekyo sharingan.

'He also has the eternal Mangekyo sharingan' You note.

"Do you like the space we are sharing Madam President?" He asks.

'Quite the flirt are we now?'

You grin and move your face closer to his, practically feeling his hot breathe.

He closes his eyes and his mouth opens slightly expecting a kiss.

You pull away from him and gently punch his stomach causing him to fall a little but enough for him to kiss the wall.

"Later~" You say and Kamui to a meeting.

After school cause why not

You and Madara stand about 3 feet away from each other.

Madara has token off his uniform and has a tight tank top on with shorts on.

You have token off the outer layer of your uniform and is wearing up-to-knee shorts.

"Oh may, what an Audience we have" You say.

The fangirls from all years are screaming for Madara and the 3rd years who aren't affected smirk.

Suddenly Mito appears in the middle.

"The rules are for this match is quite simple, last one standing wins" She says.

You both nod and she leaves.

Madara immediately attacks you and you dodge easily.

He continues to throw a barrage of attacks at you and you easily dodge them.

"Tsk" You hear and his sharingan is activated.

You look him up and down judgmental.

He starts to fully attack you and instead of dodging you appear behind him and push him to the ground.

"Hm, is this how the Uchiha head acts?~ All bark and no bite? Shame~" You whisper and release your killing intent.

You look over at the Audience who you could feel was shaking.

"Maa~, I guess I can't go all out anyways" You say and stomp Madara into the ground causing a crater to form.

"Hm, How boring I should go help Mito with a meeting now, Ciao~" You say.

Madara however grabs your leg and weakly activates Ameterasu.

You give him a look of boredom. "Maybe you younger years should have realized the difference between us 3rd years and yourselves" You say.

"I suppose I'll give you a taste of how we are, feel proud that the Student council President is giving you this taste" You say.

And shoot Ameterasu at a tree. The clone Dissapearing and the real Madara jumps out of the tree throwing kunais at you.

You hum and dodge them easily.

"As expected from the Student council! Now you can go all out!" He says with an insane look in his eyes.

You smirk and finally let out all of your killing intent.

"Younger goes first" You say.

He does the Hand signs for Fire ball Jutsu. You look at him with such curious eyes.

"Fire Style: Fire ball Jutsu!" He yells and jumps up and sends towards you.

"Hm, the chakra you have is amusing" You praise.

You do snake, tiger, and bird signs.

"Uchiha style: Fire ball Counter!" You say and the fireball turns 3 times its size and is now rushing towards Madara.

"Ameterasu!" You say and the fire ball gets engulfed by the black flames.

Madara gets hit with it and is sent flying down to the ground. When he lands the crater is doubled.

He sprints to you at a pretty fast speed but you move out of the way and kick his butt so that he falls.

He turns around and grips his kunai in frustration and runs towards you.

'I doubt he is taking this seriously' You deadpan.

You catch his wrist and pull him in so it looks like a dance. He smirks and twirls you around throwing a kunai your way.

You dodge and put one of your hands on his back and the other it holding his hand.

"You have a nice ass" You say randomly. Obviously he blushes and looks away.

"I'm bored, so I am forfeiting" You say and pat him on his back.

The 3rd years roll their eyes and walk away. They know how brutal you can be so as soon as they found you were playing with the 2nd year the fight became entertainment for them.

The 2nd and 1st years however are blowing a fuse. How can the weakest 3rd year play with their Bad boy who is really good at fighting.

"Hn, I think it's time to go back to the dorms" You whisper throwing Madara at Mitos pe-Boyfriend.

"Do take care of him, there is school tomorrow" You say and Kamui away.

'Tomato is gonna kill me' You deadpan.

To be continued...

1,068 Words