Chapter 25

Today was the day. They were going to enact their plan and find out what was going on. They were all a bit nervous aware that this plan wasn't foolproof, however, they could either do it now or wait another 2 weeks until the next Gryffindor Quidditch match, where Ginny would be playing and Harry would be alone, due to 8th years not being allowed to play.

They had considered this option for a while but quickly came to the conclusion that 2 weeks was far too long, both for Harry's and Draco's sake. The plan involved Ron calling Ginny over to talk 'in private' and Blaise grabbing Harry when he was left alone. Blaise and Pansy were to stand outside the room containing Draco and Harry, while Hermione will stand between all of them, in case Ginny walked away from Ron. She was to attempt to slow the girl down, aiming to give the two boys more time.

Right now they were all set up; Ron was waiting around the corner from the Great Hall, waiting for his sister to come out, Hermione was a bit further down the corridor and Blaise and Pansy were stood as inconspicuously outside an abandoned classroom.

Situated inside the 'guarded' classroom, was Draco Malfoy. The blonde was antsy, moving around and pacing, fidgeting and picking at his nails in an effort to calm his shaking hands. He was petrified that Harry was going to step into the room, take one look at him, and bolt. Or throw up. Draco prayed it wouldn't be the latter.

Just thinking of the probable rejection made the blonde's stomach churn with nerves. He took a deep breath in an effort to calm himself. It was in vain, he continued to shake, petrified of the upcoming confrontation.

Outside the room, and away from the panicking Blonde, Ron caught sight of his sister and best friend leaving the Great Hall arm in arm. As much as he wanted to have faith in his sister, he knew he had to make sure that his best friend was okay.

"Ginny!" Ron called out feigning enthusiasm. "C'mere for a minute," Ginny looked confused nut headed over to her brother. "I wanted to talk to you," He told her, casting a look towards Harry, "in private."

Ginny frowned and looked like she was about to argue with him. He shot her a pleading look, desperate that she would just comply. Ginny sighed and nodded her head, turning to face the boy by her side. Harry stared blankly at her, his lips forcefully turning upwards when she smiled at him.

"Do you mind honey?" She asked the boy. Harry shook his head robotically and left the two of them, turning the corner and heading away. Just as he disappeared from Ginny's line of sight he was grabbed by Blaise and dragged away and into the classroom. He was immensely confused, unable to see who had grabbed him, however, he made no move to fight against the culprit, causing the Slytherin to frown. Harry would never just allow himself to be taken, all of them expected the boy to struggle and kick, but he went along, docile as a puppy.

Pansy opened the door to the classroom, shocking Draco out of his thoughts, wearing a similar frown on her face. She too was confused about Harry not protesting at all. Draco's eyes widened at the sight of his boyfriend.

'Ex-boyfriend?' he questioned in his mind.

"Harry," He sighed out quietly, almost thinking that he was imagining things. All three Slytherins watched as Harry's eyes cleared for a moment and he gasped. "Draco," He breathed out, causing a grin to split out across the blonde's face. Harry threw himself into the older boy's arms, revelling in the comfort the warm embrace provided him. Draco held him close, kissing the crown of his head before turning and resting his cheek there, overjoyed to have his angel back in his arms.

Blaise and Pansy smiled, heading out of the room, when they saw a fuming redhead barrelling around the corner, headed straight for them with a vicious glare on her face.

"What the fuck are you up to Zabini, taking Harry against his will" She snarled. behind her, Ron and Hermione were running to keep up with her determined strides. "Ginny stop this!" Hermione yelled. Ginny swirled round to face the too and sneered at them. "I should have known you were in on it." She gave them a look of disgust before shoving Pansy and Blaise out of the way. Blaise grabbed her arm just before she went in and he caught sight of the scene before him, hoping to get them another moment.

While the commotion was occurring outside, Harry and Draco were in bliss after finally being together. Harry's face was buried in the blonde's neck as tears of relief streamed down his cheeks. Draco grabbed his chin and pressed their lips together desperately in a kiss. Tears cascaded down the faces of both boys as they kissed, melting into each other.

Then suddenly Harry stiffened up mid-kiss and jerked away from the blonde. Draco looked at him in confusion before spotting the ginger glaring at the two. Harry looked him in the eyes and Draco's heart broke at the emotion swimming in them, betraying the blank expression that had taken over.

"What the fuck are you doing Malfoy? Get away from me," Harry spat at the blonde. Draco's heart shattered in his chest, but not for the same reason it would have the day before. Because Draco had seen Harry, the real Harry, break free from whatever was keeping him away, even if only for a moment.

Draco gave the boy who was now glaring at him, without any venom behind it, a broken smile and nodded encouragingly. He hoped that his Harry, however deep in there he was, would be able to see him, and know that Draco was going to save him.

"Come on Harry, baby, these people don't want what's best for you like I do. Come on." Harry turned on his heel and walked over to Ginny, unable to even flinch when her nails dug into his arm, almost drawing blood.

The group watched on in sadness, but with determination shining in their eyes.

They would get Harry out, no matter what.

_______________________________

Yay! Draco finally had some sense knocked into him, about time *rolls eyes*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please leave a vote if you did, I'll love you forever.🥺

Lila out 💜