Chapter 27

Ginny stormed down the corridor, away from her brother and his friends. She was fuming and ready to hex anyone in her path, which the people she passed seemed to understand as they all stepped hastily out of her way as she passed.

She was apoplectic that her brother would be involved in such a heinous crime against her. Going against her back and stealing Harry from her. She couldn't believe that her brother thought that she would do that to Harry. It didn't matter that she had, in fact, done that to Harry. It was the fact that he thought she would.

Of course, it was also that he thought she was doing it maliciously. She wasn't! She was doing this for Harry's own good. He and Draco weren't meant to be together. Boys couldn't be together. Just like girls couldn't be together. It was wrong. Feeling attraction to the same gender was fine. As long as you didn't act on it.

Ginny knew this. She often felt that girls were better looking than guys were, often thought about maybe pursuing a girl. But she knew that that wasn't natural and so she never acted on it, which made it all okay.

She always ignored how her stomach churned with butterflies when Luna passed her in the corridor, giving her one of her angelic smiles. She got the same feelings when Harry would smile at her, and since Harry was a boy, he was who she went after.

Seeing the boy with Draco made her angry and also scared for Harry. She didn't want him to be led down that dark path, especially by someone like Draco Malfoy, a death eater and now fag? Oh, she couldn't wait to expose him, once she had Harry's love and trust.

Of course, she didn't want to have harry this way, she knew he wouldn't stay with her upon his release and that he'd go running straight back to the blonde, so Ginny had plans to let him go, alter his memory slightly and send him back to Draco after the blonde started to resent Harry for 'toying' with him and then Harry would come crawling back to her, ready to be fixed.

This was all for Harry's benefit really.

Ginny turned back to check on said boy, ensuring he was following her, especially careful after the events that had just taken place. She knew she'd have to be more meticulous about keeping Harry close to her for the foreseeable future. She couldn't have anything interfering with her plans.

They arrived at the abandoned classroom that Ginny had stored her materials in. She grabbed Harry's arm, rather harshly, and dragged him into the room with her. She was still angry about their earlier encounter and Harry's clearly eager willingness to go back to the Malfoy Heir despite all that she had done for him. It was driving her insane.

She shoved the boy towards the table, pushing him too hard causing him to stumble, barely catching himself on the edge. He had lost a lot of weight over the course of the week under Ginny's control, the girl oblivious to his lack of eating. And so, Harry's strength was very diminished, and decreasing rapidly each day he ate so little. The only reason he was still upright was that he had years of training from his wonderful relatives.

Ginny marched over to the concealed box in the corner, muttering angrily to herself as she shoved things around, searching for the potion she needed. She let out a triumphant yell as her hand latched onto it and she turned to face the raven who was watching her blankly, only his dulled emerald eyes showing his pain and fear.

Ginny stepped towards Harry, gentleness all but vanished in her blind rage as she pulled him towards her and told him to open his mouth. She smirked maliciously and poured the contents of her potion down Harry's throat and holding his nose in order to force him to swallow the vile contents.

She ignored the tears streaming down his face, merely rolling her eyes at the action, fed up with the boy and him not following her actions.

"I know I'm not really supposed to give you more than one of these every two weeks, but it's been one and you're not. listening. to. me." She all but growled the last words. "And so hopefully this will force you to start listening properly!" Ginny's mood seemed to do a 180 flip as Harry finally swallowed the last of the potion.

She watched as the potion took effect and he straightened up almost aggressively and stared at her, almost awaiting instruction.

Ginny grinned maniacally, crowing with excitement, overjoyed that the double dose seemed to have worked. The freckled girl seemed to have an epiphany and stopped her excited jumping as she turned back to face the boy now more under her control as he had ever been.

She looked into his eyes, willing him to obey her every whim.

She deigned to pretend the clouding of his eyes was lust rather than control and he leaned in to kiss her soundly on the lips. She was grinning so much she couldn't continue, triumphant in her success. She schooled her features and leaned back in. Harry seemed to be kissing back. Not properly, his hands lay rigid at his side, lips barely moving and his eyes remained open, torment blindingly obvious to anyone looking for it.

Of course, Ginny had become skilled at ignoring it and decided to just enjoy the feel of Harry's lips moving against her own. She sighed and pulled away, her honey eyes opening, but not looking Harry in the eyes, not wanting to see what was waiting to be shouted at her through them.

"This is for your own good you know," she tried to explain to Harry, pretty sure he had broken through enough to be conscious. "And don't worry," she continued, patting his cheek condescendingly, "You won't remember it by the time you're free, and by that point, you'll be doing it willingly," she told him with a giddy smile and wink, leaving the room.

Harry stood there for a moment before Ginny poked her head back in, beckoning him to her side.

"Don't think I'm stupid to ever let you out of my sight again Harry," She told him with a roll of her eyes, oblivious or uncaring or the pain in the raven's eyes.

"We have homework to catch up on anyway," She walked ahead, acting as if nothing at all was unusual with her behaviour, trusting that Harry was going to follow her like the docile, obedient puppy she had turned him into.

________________________

Hope you liked the chapter! I have the story plans for the next 4 chapters written out so hopefully you'll like them and they'll be out on schedule!

Love you all, don't be afraid to leave edits that I need to make when I got back and edit this in a month or so! (And maybe a vote if u want 👉👈)

Lila out 💜