T 2

Namjoon stopped after a few minutes, now the guy is left all beaten up

"You're a fucking cheater, I shouldn't have trusted you again after that incident, I'm such a fucking fool" Namjoon says, glaring.
"You see this? You don't deserve this anymore, I'll just hide it and find a person that would deserve it" Namjoon says and showed the ring. She gasps, covering her mouth and tearing up.
"Namjoon ah, forgive me, baby, I'm sorry" She says but only receives a scoff.
"Pfft, I won't trust you anymore, goodbye cheater" He says and got out of the house. The woman is just left crying with the guy all beaten up.

Namjoon knocks on his friend's house. The door opened and he's met with him, half awake.
"Joon? Why are you here?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Bro, my girl cheated on me" Namjoon says, his eyes teary.
"Oh, come in" He says, moving aside. Namjoon gets in, sighing and sitting down on the couch.
"What about the ring you bought then?" His friend asks, raising his brow.
"I'm just gonna hide it for now. Maybe I can give it to someone who'll deserve it than her" Namjoon says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

A year later...

Namjoon walks down the street, hands in pockets. He whistles, until he looks up and sees a guy, holding so many things. He scoffs but suddenly got worried as his things feel and he sighed. He stared for a few seconds before running to help him. The guy looks up, biting his lips and thanking him.
"Why are you even carrying these many things?" Namjoon asks and the guy smiled.
"I... I have an exam upcoming, and I need to study. And some of my classmates told me to help them... So I did" The guy says, chuckling. Namjoon didn't know but he got mad at those people, who the fuck are they to let some guy do their homeworks when they can?

"Wow, must suck"