T 8

(Title says T8 (The8) 😭🖐

(Title says T8 (The8) 😭🖐. Yes, your author's a multistan 🥰)

Namjoon gulps, biting his bottom lip as he gets so nervous. He should've helped Jungkook, but he's a coward because he can't do anything, they're in a relationship. He sighs, his phone suddenly ringing, startling him. He grabbed it in a rush, answering it immediately as he sees that it's Jungkook.
"Hello?" He says, gulping.

"Hello, hyung... You're the first contact I can call... Please... Call for help... He'll kill me... Hyung... Namjoon... Hyung... Wait! Jun! Stop!"

Namjoon was about to say something when the call ended. His eyes widened, no this isn't happening. He got off of bed, if he's gonna kill somebody today, it's Jun. Jungkook's motherfucking asshole of a boyfriend. He pockets his phone, getting out of his apartment and going to Jungkook's. He already knew the younger's address, the younger told him because whenever he's in danger, he can call him.

"Jungkook!" He yelled, he didn't care, he just opened the door with a slam. He was met with an almost lifeless Jungkook, being beaten up by Jun who had a psychotic smile on his face. He screamed, running to him and pushing him away. He starts punching Jun, who tries pushing him off of him.
"Get away!" Jun yelled but Namjoon didn't stop, he was seeing red. That was his friend, someone he fell in love with and he's just gonna do that?
"H-h-hyung... " He hears, making him stop. With his fist about to hit Jun, he stopped. That weak voice. It belongs to Jungkook, who's fighting for his life. Jun took this as a chance to hit him, but Namjoon grabbed him, punching him real hard, which causes him to fall and cough.

Namjoon turned to Jungkook, picking him up carefully.

"You're gonna be okay, be strong"