T 12

Jun smirked, tightening his hold on Jungkook's neck more

Jun smirked, tightening his hold on Jungkook's neck more. The younger coughs badly now, he really couldn't breathe anymore.
"Please, Jun. Stop it" Jungkook says, he's now scratching at Jun's arms. But he didn't seem to mind it, he just smirked. The door breaks and they're met with Namjoon. He had a knife on his hand.
"Fuck you!" Namjoon says as he kicked Jun, lounging the knife on his stomach. Jungkook coughs violently, holding onto his neck.

But he tries his best to stop Namjoon, it was too late now. Jun is laid on the ground, bleeding but he had a smirk on his face. Namjoon stared at him, breathing heavily. He was full of blood, the knife still in his hand. He was about to attack again, when Jungkook stops him. But all he's seeing is red, and as he looks back at the younger, he accidentally cuts his arm. Jungkook screamed, immediately cupping the wound. Namjoon realizes what happened, he dropped the knife. His hands shaking as he stared at it. He looks back at Jungkook, who's eyes are teary as he held onto his bleeding arm.

"J-Jungkook..." He stutters, biting his bottom lip. Footsteps is heard and they're met the cops. He puts his hands up in surrender, looking down. Jun just laughs as he sees how Namjoon is handcuffed, while he's being put on a stretcher. While Jungkook is helped up, immediately taken out.

Jungkook sighs, arm bandaged up as he walked to Namjoon's jail cell.
"I'm sorry you got involved, hyung" Jungkook says, sighing again.
"It's okay, Koo, I'm supposed to be here, you know? I've stole and vandalized places before, so who am I to act innocent?" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"And I'm sorry for hurting you" Namjoon says, while Jungkook shakes his head, chuckling.

"It's okay, hyung, don't worry! You'll get out of here soon! I'll get a job to get you out of here!"