T 3

"Oh, don't worry about that, at least I get to help people" He says, his smile falling as he spots some guy

"Oh, don't worry about that, at least I get to help people" He says, his smile falling as he spots some guy. He bit his lips, thanking Namjoon who gave him the books.
"Thank you, I'm Jungkook by the way. I gotta go" He says and started walking away, he looks like he's avoiding someone. Namjoon kept his eye at the the guy, smiling as he remembers how he smiled at him. As he continued to stare, he noticed a guy, wrap his arm around Jungkook. He frowns until he sees the guy starting to push Jungkook near the road. Namjoon got mad, he ran to them, catching Jungkook as the guy pushes him more harder.

"What's your problem?" The guy asks as he glared at Namjoon.
"I should be the one asking you that, you're literally messing with him when I saw that he wasn't even doing anything to you" Namjoon says, hearing a whimper from Jungkook.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon whispered and sees that Jungkook nods.
"Well, you don't need to care, he's my boyfriend and I have the rights to be with him" The guy says, crossing his arms.

"Is he telling the truth, Jungkook?" Namjoon asks and he hoped he would shake his head. But that was the opposite, Jungkook nods. The guy scoffs, snatching Jungkook away from him.
"Who the fuck are you even to act like you know him... Wait... Jungkook, we're gonna talk at home" The guy says and the younger's expression changed. He shook his head and was left by his boyfriend.
"Jungkook-" Namjoon gets cut off as Jungkook ran away, grabbing his boyfriend and shaking his head, he looked like he's about to cry.
"This boyfriend guy looks so suspicious, I hope Jungkook's okay" He says, feeling worried for Jungkook and leaving with his hands in his pocket again.