T 5

They exchanged numbers, a bit weird but Namjoon insisted because he's worried about Jungkook

[TW⚠️/ Abuse /⚠️TW]

Jungkook smiles, texting Namjoon with a smile. He gulps as he feels the bed dip, he knew it's his boyfriend.
"Baby... I need you" His boyfriend says, making Jungkook sigh.
"I... Please, I'm waiting til the right time, Jun" Jungkook says making Jun groan.
"But I'm needy" Jun says as he puts his hand over Jungkook's chest, where his nipple is placed. Jungkook slapped Jun's hand, irritating him. Jun slapped him, making the phone fall. Jun looked at it, and sees the name.
"Oh, so, you didn't want me to fuck you because you're being unfaithful and chatting different guys?" Jun says, while Jungkook shakes his head, hand on his cheek.

Jungkook's hand is slapped and all he feels is a hand harshly grabbing his cheek, which forces him to look at Jun's eyes.
"You're mine, Jungkook, mine... Do you understand me?" Jun says, voice laced with venom. Jungkook gulps, tearing up and nodding. He was harshly pushed on the bed, now feeling the hand on his neck. Jungkook grabbed Jun's hand, shaking his head, trying to get his hands away.
"J-Jun... Please" Jungkook says, coughing. Jun smirked, leaning in and biting Jungkook's neck.

"I let you off easy today" Jun says, letting go of Jungkook's neck and he coughed harshly. Jun got out of the room, while Jungkook stared and grabbed his phone, tearing up. He takes a deep breath, but he didn't have the energy to even text back anymore. He covers his face with a pillow, letting the tears fall.
"Wh-why... " He says, it was his fault anyways. He chose Jun, not knowing that he's a guy who can do such things.

"I hate you, I hate you so so much... "