T 13

Days turned to weeks and Namjoon hadn't seen Jungkook ever since

Days turned to weeks and Namjoon hadn't seen Jungkook ever since. He sighs, maybe Jungkook was just acting that he'll actually help him. Maybe he's scared of him now. He sighs, ruffling his hair.
"Kim Namjoon, you're free to go" Namjoon looks up, seeing the cop who unlocked his cell. He smiled, expecting to meet Jungkook, but he's met with his friend.
"What? Where's Jungkook? Wait, where did you get the money?" He asks and his friend chuckled.

"The guy you saved before gave it to me yesterday, he said that he won't be able to meet you because he's busy" His friend says, something was a bit off with his smile. They both got out and his friend sighs.
"Namjoon, you need to be fast" His friend says, making him frown.
"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks, while his friend bit his bottom lip.
"I know, I shouldn't be sure about this, but I have a feeling that guy works a dangerous job, no one can have that much money, Namjoon. I think he works in this club" His friend says, making him frown.

"What do you mean?" He asks again, while his friend sighs.
"When he gave me that money, he wore this revealing clothes, and like...he looks like he just cried. I don't know, Joon, I don't wanna make up things... He dropped this too" The other says and handed Namjoon a badge from a certain club. His eyes widened, he knew the club. That shitty place doesn't treat their staffs and workers good and his friend is right, the job Jungkook got is dangerous.
"Have you went to his house?" Namjoon asks and his friend shakes his head.

"I don't even know the guy much and it'll make him uncomfortable if I just ask for his address, some guy actually told me that the strippers in that certain club isn't supposed to even step foot out of it, I don't know how he got to get out though"