T 11

"Sure" Jun says with a smirk

"Sure" Jun says with a smirk. Namjoon glared at him and both of them walked in. Jungkook looks back and sees how Jun stared at him. He gulps, biting his bottom lip and squeezed Namjoon's hand.

They both reached Jungkook's room. Namjoon stared at Jungkook and nodded.
"Wh-where's my luggage, Jun?" Jungkook asks and Jun smirked, and pointed at the top of the closet. Jungkook gulps and Namjoon shakes his head.
"I'll get it for you" Namjoon says and tiptoed to try and reach the luggage. Jungkook's eyes widened as he pulled, a hand covering his mouth to try and muffled the sounds he'll make. A door being slammed shut, alerted Namjoon who looks back. His eyes widened and he went out of the room in a rush.

"Namjoon hyung! Help! Help!" Jungkook yelled, his mouth being covered again as Jun pushes him to the wall.
"You have the nerve to come back here again and you brought your boyfriend" Jun says and Jungkook stared at him with teary eyes. Suddenly, the door is being banged on.
"JUN! LAY A FINGER ON HIM AND YOU'RE DEAD!" They hear, while Jun just laughed.
"I already did" Jun says, smirking as he started strangling Jungkook. The other groaned onto his hand, shaking his head as he coughs.

"J-J-Jun, please don't d-do this" Jungkook says, glossy eyes staring at Jun's dark ones.
"Do you think that I'll let you go that easily now, Jungkook?" Jun says, glaring at him.
"But look on the bright side, Jungkook, you're gonna see your mommy and daddy now" Jun says, smirking. Jungkook shakes his head, sobbing.
"I do-don't wa-wa-want t-to d-die yet" Jungkook says, the door being banged on the whole time.
"Jun! Don't do this!" Namjoon screamed, so scared for Jungkook.

"What do you think, Jungkook?"