T 9

Namjoon bit his bottom lip as he waits

Namjoon bit his bottom lip as he waits. Suddenly, someone who's breathing heavily, startled him. He looked at who it was, frowning and recognizing him.
"I came as soon as you told me you're here" His friend says, groaning.
"Sorry about that" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.
"Who even is this guy you rushed here?" His friend asks, sitting down next to him. Namjoon looked away, making his friend smirk.
"Oh, Namjoon" His friend says, chuckling.
"No, it's not like that" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, goodness, Namjoon, I've known you for so many years" His friend says, rubbing his back.

Namjoon just sighs, until a doctor approached them.
"Are you Kim Namjoon?" The doctor asks and Namjoon nods, smiling as him and his friend stood up and bowed.
"Well, Jeon Jungkook is looking for you" The doctor says, chuckling. Namjoon nods and was about to leave when his friend grabbed his arm.
"Let me come with you" His friend says, smiling. Namjoon sighs, nodding.

"I know you want to be alone with your boyfriend, but let me meet him" He says, chuckling.
"Oh, come on, he's not my boyfriend...yet" Namjoon says, whispering the last word.
"I heard that, fucker" His friend says, making him blush a bit.
"Never saw you blush, but okay" His friend says, staring at him.

Jungkook looks up as he hears a knock on the door before it opens. He's met with a different guy, making him almost scream if he didn't see Namjoon immediately.
"Sorry, I'm his friend" Namjoon's friend says, chuckling. Jungkook nods and stared at Namjoon who went and sat down on a chair beside his bed.
"How you feeling?" Namjoon asks, smiling.
"Bad, my body hurts, my face, it's worse, right?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon doesn't know on what to answer.
"No, Koo, these bruises will disappear soon" Namjoon says, smiling.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and Namjoon hums, staring at him.

"Will Jun bother me after what happened...?"

?"