T 14

Namjoon waited til night, he wants to make sure

Namjoon waited til night, he wants to make sure. When he went to Jungkook's apartment, the landlord said that he hadn't been home for almost a month now.

Namjoon sighs, ruffling his hair as he stared at the club. He takes a deep breath and walks in. There was so many people, all cheering and drinking. The stage where three strippers danced was now full of money. He squints his eyes, now realizing that one is Jungkook. His friend was right, Jungkook did have a dangerous job. As he's about to walk near, Jungkook is suddenly dragged to the back of the stage, causing some guys to groan. This made Namjoon's blood boil, as he knew they wanted to see more of his dancing, not because of how good he is, but because of his body.

He contained his anger as he secretly walked to the backstage.

Jungkook was just dancing when he's pulled back. He gulps, staring at the boss of the club.
"W-what is it, sir?" He asks, looking down.
"A guy wants a night with you" His boss says as he's passed with some condoms. Jungkook stared at it, shaking his head.
"Come in, you'll get more money with what you're gonna do" His boss says, but Jungkook continued shaking his head. Suddenly a guy approaches them, grabbing Jungkook's arm.
"Just give in, you chose this job, then you're gonna do the job" The guy says and dragged Jungkook. He tried resisting but the guy was buffed, how can he fight back.

They reached a room, opening the door and walking in. Jungkook's eyes widened as the guy locked the door.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Jungkook asks, staring at him.
"Doing what we're gonna do tonight" The guy says, licking his lips. Jungkook shakes his head, backing away, falling as his legs hit the bed.

"Ohh, this is gonna be fun"