T 15

[TW ⚠️ SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️TW]

Jungkook crawls away, back hitting the headboard. He shook his head, eyes glossy.
"Please... Don't... " Jungkook says, hands now pinned on the headboard.
"Oh, come on, just one night. I promise, you're gonna feel good and you'll come back" The guy says, smirking as he starts attacking Jungkook's neck. He resisted, pushing him away. But that didn't stop, he continued on. Jungkook groans and continued to push the guy, shaking his head. The guy groans, pulling him by the legs, he screamed, kicking. The guy hovered over him, biting on his neck. He screamed, gasping as the guy grabbed his clothed member.

That's when they got startled as the door opened. Their heads turned and they're met with Namjoon.
"Who are you?!" The guy yelled as he got off of Jungkook, walking to Namjoon. Jungkook pulled the covers over his body, sobbing.
"Who the fuck are you to touch what's mine?" Namjoon says, voice cold that it made shivers down Jungkook's spine.
"He's mine, can't you see? You cockblocked me" The guy says, about to punch Namjoon when he caught his fist.
"He's mine" Namjoon says and pushed the guy, causing him to fall and hit the bed.

"What the fuck?! I paid for him!" The guy says, groaning as he stood up.
"Well, you wasted your money then, because you're not gonna touch even a single hair of his" Namjoon says as he grabbed Jungkook. The younger tightly gripped on his hand, which was obviously shaking. Namjoon squeezed his hand, assuring him that everything will be okay. Suddenly, cops came in, and arrested the guy.
"We finally caught you" One cop said, making Jungkook look at him.
"W-what?" He asks, raising his brow.
"He's a well-known criminal, Koo" Namjoon says, relieved that he was on time or Jungkook would've been dead by now.

"Let's get your changed into comfortable clothes"