T 1

(Had been in my drafts since April 9, 2020 😳)

Namjoon smirks, his friend beside him, vandalizing a place.
"So, how will you do this, Joon?" His friend asks, raising his brow.
"Well, if I have enough money to buy it, then I'll propose and yeah, we get married" He says, chuckling.
"Wow, you're really doing all of those" His friend says, chuckling. Suddenly, police sirens are heard and both ran off, dropping the spray paint and leaving it there.

They continued running, both sighing in relief as they lost them.
"The thing I do for love(Courage the cowardly dog? Anyone?)"  Namjoon says, breathing heavily. He laughs, along with his friend.
"Definitely" His friend says, chuckling.
"I'm gonna go home now, bro, bye" His friend says, bidding goodbyes. Namjoon smirked before he took a cab for home.

After months of stealing, Namjoon finally got to buy the ring. He smiled, staring at it.
"I hope you like this, my love" He says, walking inside the house. He frowns, why was there moans? He tiptoed to the stairs, raising his brow. He opened the door, his jaw dropping at what he saw.
"What the fuck?!" He screamed and the woman gasps, covering her body.
"N-no, Joon, baby, it's not what it looks like!" She says, walking to Namjoon with the blanket covering her.
"I clearly saw it! You unfaithful bitch!" Namjoon says, slapping her.

"I don't fucking care if you're a woman, you did something unforgivable!" Namjoon says, pushing her. He stared at the guy in the bed, eyes dark. He slowly walked to the bed, the guy cowering.
"You had the audacity to fuck my girlfriend and then get scared of me?!" Namjoon says and starts to punch the guy.
"Namjoon! Namjoon, stop! Babe!" The woman says, trying to get them off of each other.

"Namjoon! Stop! Please!"