T 7

Jungkook laughs as Namjoon made another joke

Jungkook laughs as Namjoon made another joke. Yes, they're constantly hanging out now. Namjoon seemed to get more interested on Jungkook as he gets to know him better. Jungkook looks up and his eyes widened, Jun was there, standing and glaring daggers at him. He bit his lips, looking at Namjoon who also seemed to notice him.
"Well, it seems that you're still hanging out with my boyfriend, what are y'all relationship?" Jun asks as he goes closer. Jungkook gulped, looking down.

"Jungkook, baby, can you explain to me?" Jun asks, a smile that seemed off for Namjoon was what he gave.
"W-we're just friends, Jun" Jungkook says, fiddling with his fingers.
"You do know that if you love him, you would trust him, have you ever caught him cheating?" Namjoon says, interrupting Jun.
"No?" Jun says, raising his brow.
"Exactly, I can see that Jungkook's a good guy, there's no need to get angry because you do see that we're not that touchy" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.

"Whatever" Jun says before leaning down to Jungkook's ear.
"You're so gonna get it when we're back home, you're dead" Jun says, making Jungkook's eyes widen. Jun backs away and Jungkook looked at him, shaking his head, face showing how scared he is.
"Let's go" Jun says as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist. Namjoon noticed all of it. How Jungkook winced because of the hold. How he was so scared. How he looked like he's about to cry because of something that Jun whispered. Everything is clicking now.

Jungkook would flinch when Namjoon would even get close, or when his hand would take something off of his face. But he can't be too sure, he needs evidence. Jungkook looks back at him, his face show that he needs help. Namjoon was about to go when Jungkook looks back as Jun tightens his hold.

"Please, I hope it's not what I'm thinking"