T 10

"I don't know, Jungkookie, but if he ever, I'm here to protect you" Namjoon says, winking and showing his muscles

"I don't know, Jungkookie, but if he ever, I'm here to protect you" Namjoon says, winking and showing his muscles. Jungkook laughs, groaning a bit as his stomach was still bruised.
"Okay, be careful" Namjoon says, chuckling.

"Do you have any place to stay?" Namjoon asks as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist who limped out of the hospital.
"I don't know, I'm scared to go back to our apartment" Jungkook says, sighing.
"How about staying in my place?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Wouldn't I be a bother though?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"No, it's okay! You're my friend" Namjoon says, biting his bottom lip.

"Hmm, okay... Can... Can you help me get my things?" Jungkook stutters and the older hums.
"Sure" Namjoon says as they stopped a taxi, getting in with difficulties because Jungkook is still healing.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, staring at the apartment with fear in his eyes. Namjoon grabbed his hand, intertwining it with his. He squeezed the younger's hand and smiled. Jungkook nods and they both went and stood in front of the door. Jungkook gulps and knocked, the door opens and they're met with Jun, who looked worse. He was full of bruise, probably because of Namjoon.
"Oh, if it isn't my baby" Jun says, smirking.
"I-I thought you were in jail... " Jungkook says, eyes widened as he stared at Jun.

"What? I stayed there for three days" Jun says, scoffing until he leans. Jungkook flinches, making Namjoon alerted. He pushes Jun lightly, glaring.
"Oh, Kookie, we haven't broken up yet and you're here dating someone now? You move on so fast" Jun says, chuckling. Jungkook knows that chuckle though, it means he's mad.
"N-no, Jun..." Jungkook stutters, shaking his head.

"We're not dating, okay, you don't need to scare him like that. We're just here to get his things, so move aside so we can get in"

 We're just here to get his things, so move aside so we can get in"