T 6

"Hi, hyung" Jungkook says as Namjoon sat down in front of him

"Hi, hyung" Jungkook says as Namjoon sat down in front of him. They decided to meet at the library, read some books that'll interest them.
"How are you, Jungkook ah?" Namjoon asks, chuckling.
"I am okay" Jungkook says, giggling. Namjoon nods, until he sees the bruises on his neck.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asks, confusing Jungkook.
"What do you mean-" Jungkook gets cut off as the older touches his neck. He gulps, accidentally slapping the older's hand.

"So-sorry" He stutters, giving a nervous smile.
"Did he do this?" Namjoon asks, making Jungkook more nervous.
"N-no!" He accidentally yelled, covering his mouth and looking around. People stared and glared at them, but immediately took away their attentions and went back with reading.
"Jungkook... You have a big bruise on you neck, like a hand mark, and that bite mark... " Namjoon says, biting his lips.

"N-no, hyung, it's okay... This... I was just trying some makeup..." Jungkook says, but Namjoon didn't buy it. He just kept quiet.
"If you need help, just call me, okay?" Namjoon says and Jungkook nods.

"I should've worn a turtleneck"

Jungkook thought, sighing and looking back at his book.

Jungkook opens the door, getting startled as he's met with an angry looking Jun.
"Where the fuck have you been?" Jun asks, his arms crossed.
"I... I went to the library, Jun... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"Good... " Jun says and just left him there. Jungkook sighs in relief, at least he didn't get any beating today. These past few days, Jun would get more violent, and it's scaring Jungkook so much. The other could do something that might cause his death if he angers him. He gulps again, shaking his head.
"He won't do that... " He says, biting his bottom lip and getting inside. He sees Jun, just sitting there while watching some show. He went upstairs, making sure not to make so much noise.

"Gosh... "