fighting (NSFW)

A/N: Just a disclaimer: this is smut, and aizawa is trans in this.
Don't like don't read
————

The fight had escalated to the point where neither of them knew what they were actually fighting about at this point. It had started with several smaller fights or arguments throughout the week that had now turned into one big mess. Shouta had been mad at Hizashi for not doing the dishes several days in a row, even though he knew fully well the other had been plenty busy at the radio station that week. He knew it was unfair to scream at him but he had so much pent up emotions from all the stress at work.

Later, the cat had managed to get out of the apartment, both men claiming it was the other who'd left the door open for the cat. They had searched their apartment building the entire morning, before finding the cat hidden under some stairs, resulting in them both getting in late for work.

On top of it all was the fact that they hadn't really seen each other much that week, despite sharing an apartment. Shouta had had a lot of late patrols, while Hizashi was the only one at the radio station that week and had to take care of everything, resulting in them both coming home late, too exhausted to do anything else than sleep.

Now, neither of them were sure what they were actually fighting about, but both were too stubborn to apologies to the other.

"Are you serious right now? You always do this" Shouta shouted.

"Me?" Hizashi asked. "I'm always doing this? You are the one who can never admit he is wrong about something."

"Wh-... That is because I never am."

"Yeah sure" Hizashi said

"Please, give me one example" Shouta snapped back.

"Okay, what about that time in that pet store, huh?" Hizashi asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"No. No, no no, don't you dare bring that up again"

"Oh, I dare" Hizashi said, taking a step closer to Shouta.

"See? This is exactly what I meant by you holding grudges and never letting anything go" Shouta answered, stepping closer so he was face to face with Hizashi.

"It's not my fault!" Hizashi yelled back, gesturing angrily with his hands.

"Then who's freaking fault is it then?" Shouta said, poking a finger in the taller man's chest. They stared angrily at each other for a while, their face only inches apart.

"I- ... fuck you Sho!" Hizashi said, harshly pushing away Shouta's hand. He looked Shouta in the eyes, first now noticing how dark his eyes had gotten, his pupils dilated. His eyes then darted down to the other's lips as Shouta slid his tongue over them unconsciously to wet them.

"You wish," Shouta whispered, barely any space between their lips.

Then the gap was closed. Lips met lips in a rough kiss filled with frustration, anger and passion. Hizashi wrapped his arms around Shouta's hips, pulling him in. Shouta forced his tongue past his lips and teeth, his hands in a firm grip around Hizashi's shoulders.

"You're so fucking hot when you mad," Hizashi moaned between sloppy kisses. The two practically forced the clothing of each other; the shirts rolling off their shoulders. They pulled apart so Shouta could pull Hizashi's t-shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

They continued kissing harshly as they walked backwards towards the bedroom. Hizashi moaned as Shouta shoved his tongue inside his mouth again. Shouta kicked open the door to their bedroom, pulling Hizashi with him into the dark room.