just pretend

High school AU because I haven't done that one yet!
————

"Come on Sho!" Hizashi begged. "Please, I need it"

"You should've thought about that earlier then!" Shouta said as he continued walking.

"Well, I didn't, okay. It was stupid and I made a mistake, but now I need you help, so please?" Hizashi followed the dark haired boy, looking over at him with pleading eyes.

Shouta sighed. "Can't you just do it youself? Why are you dragging me into this?"

"Because you are my best friend and partner in crime" Hizashi said and flashed Shouta a hopeful smile. Shouta just raised an eyebrow. "And I need someone to keep an eye out for teachers," Hizashi admitted.

~^~

"Tell me why I'm doing this again?" Shouta asked as Hizashi tried to unlock the door with a hairpin he'd stolen from Nemuri.

"Because I black mailed you into doing it" Hizashi said grinning as he continued to pick the lock. "Voilà" he said as the door swung open.

"Fuck you, Yamada"

"Ha, you wish" Hizashi said before dissapearing into the principal's office. Shouta felt his ears turn red at the comment, but followed him inside.

Hizashi probably had no idea how much Shouta actually wanted to do just that. But it would of course never happen due to
1) Shouta being too much of a coward to admitt his feelings and
2) that Hizashi probably didn't have any romantic feelings for him (which was, of course, the main reason why).

The room was quite small to be an office, only a desk with a chair and some filing cabinets. Hizashi started to look through the drawers, searching for the phone the teacher had taken from him earlier.

"Are you even sure Ms. Smith gave it to the principal?" Shouta asked, sticking his head out the door to see if anyone was coming.

"Please, I'm not an amateur either. I know where it is. Approximately." Hizashi opened the last drawer in the desk and took out a phone, holding it up triumphantly. "Got it!"

"Great, come on now before anyone sees us." Shouta said looking out the door again. He was about to step into the hallway when he saw the pricipal turn the corner. "Fuck, he's coming"

"What, the principal?"

"No the president of the united states. Of couse it's the principal! Now hide" Shouta whisper-screamed, trying to find a place to hide.

There was, of couse, nowhere to hide in the small room. If they exited the room now, they would get caught. They were trapped and Shouta was starting to panic.

Suddenly Hizashi pushed him against the wall. "Kiss me"

"What?!" Shouta croaked out in surprise.

"Just pretend we are hooking up in the janitors closet." Hizashi said, as if that was the most obvious answere in the world. "Trust me, okay?"

Trust wasn't really the biggest issue here. Shouta would've given anything to get to kiss Hizashi, but his it felt like his brain had lost the ability to for sentences. All Shouta could do was open and close his mouth, no workds coming out.

The footsteps came closer and Hizashi looked at Shouta again before pressing their lips together. It took Shouta a second to process all this, but after a second he started to kiss back. Shouta had probably dreamed of this moment since forever.

Soon, the kiss went from just kissing to actually making out and Hizashi tangled his hands in Shouta'a long black hair. Shouta, being the smaller one, had placed his hands around Hizashi's neck, tugging slightly at his short neck hair.

They had both forgot all about the principal and the fact that they were not supposed to be there. Then tge door opened and the light was turned on.

"What are you two doing here! Get you horny asses out of here before I give both of you detention." The principal shouted.

They both jerked away from each other at the voice, embarrassed by how lost they'd become in the kiss. They hurrying out of the office and into the hallway. When they were far enough away from the office, they both stopped to catch their breaths a little.

"Well, that was a success" Hizashi said holding his phone, still out of breath.

Shouta rolled his eyes. "You really are an idiot."

————
I know it's short, but hey it's something at least!😅

– Aleks