~5~

⚠️T.W⚠️
———————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter

"I caught her wondering through the hallways" This snitch. I punched the man one more time and he finally let go and put me down. Letting the blood rush back to the rest of my body I looked around the room. There wasn't much stuff but it had a really big desk and lots of file cabinet.

The man in the chair turned around and looked straight at me

"I thought I told you not to leave that room?"

Fuck

————————————————————————

"I had to go to the bathroom" I said confidently to make it sound convincing. Ace continued to stare into my eyes.

"There's a bathroom in your room" His jaw clenched. Damn he caught me. Uhh make something up again Jade. Come on.

"I was sleepwalking?" I gave him a small smile while trying to act as innocent as I can. But of course that sounded more like a question then a response. Who the fuck even says that.

Ace stood up and started walking over towards me. Not taking his eyes off me, he motioned his hand towards that Jack Frost impersonator to leave.

Today's the day I die.

He backed me up against a wall still keeping his distance. I'm need to be a bad bitch now. "Why did you kidnap me in the first place, I did nothing" I cant afford to stutter or even cry at the moment. I know i'm a bad bitch, so I need to start acting like one.

"It's not you Pumpkin, it's your dad" Ace said with a smirk towering over me. His prisoner.

"Screw you" I spat then smacked him across the face.

His jaw clenched, I started to back up but he continued to walk over towards me, he grabbed my throat. "You know what happens to people who disobey me Pumpkin. Don't you?"

I nodded my head still glaring at the man standing in front of me.

"Bend over... Now"

I'm not doing that. Who the fuck does he is. I might be his prisoner but i'm not bending over his fucking knee. "No" I said with an emotionless tone.

"Do it now" His voice raised. I resisted again.

Ace was angry. He tightened his grip on my throat, and dragged my across the room and pushed me over his desk so my ass was facing up. He took his hand off of my throat and pulled my pants down revealing my Barbie underwear.

Whoops.

"What the hell is this?" He still sounded angry. I thought my underwear could have saved me. I mean no guy would want touch a girl if she was wearing Barbie underwear that's like 3 years old.

"My Barbie underwear" I tried to hold back my laugh. Thank god I did.

"Why the fuck are you wearing Barbie underwear?" I didn't answer him. How do I tell him that it's my favorite kind of underwear. Yes I have really nice thongs and shit but that's stuff is so uncomfortable. On the other hand though, my barbie underwear set is so comfortable, and cute too!

Seconds later Ace grabbed my throat and pulled my body against his chest. His mouth was by my ear, and all I could hear was his breathing. I arched my back so I wasn't so close to him, but uh that made things worse.

My ass just rubbed up against his dick.

"What a little teaser you are Pumpkin." He said licking my earlobe.

The fuck.

This man.

"Now answer my god damn question bitch before I rape you" My breath hitched. He really just threaten to rape me.

I feel bad for this mans future girlfriend.

If he can get one.

He seems like the type of guy to get a "girlfriend" only for sex then she gets too attached and then she ends up annoying him to the point where he kills her without any hesitation.

"Uh, because I like them. They're my favorite. I have a whole set at home. Yeah yeah I have thongs and shit but the Barbie ones are my all time favorite. They were limited addition too" I said too much. Way too much. Uhh at least I told him the truth.

Ace scoffed and let out a slight chuckle. Glad he has some sense of humor.

What if he just cheese curled me. That would be so weird.

He took his hand off my throat and pulled my pants back up.

So my barbie underwear did save me. Yeah that's right.

Now that i'm free from his grip I was going to back away but he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back into him. Feelings his hot breath on my ear. "Knowing that you wear barbie underwear really turns me on. But. I'll let you go this time" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

This man has some strange kinks. God damn.

Pervert.

I turned around, which causes him to take his hands off of me.

Time to mess with this son of a bitch.

I stand on my tippy toes and put my arms around his neck. I bring my face closer to his ear and breath slowly and seductively. With one hand I put it on his chest and move it down his body slowly. 

Aces POV:

She takes her hand and moves it down my body. What the hell is she doing. I mean i'm not complaining, I haven't fucked one of my whores in a few days. I know what i'm doing tonight.

I would love to rip her clothes off and fuck her on my desk right now.

My breaths are getting faster and i'm getting harder. She licked my ear lobe seductively and brought her hand down to my waist band and started rubbing every other part of my body that was within a few inches of my dick.

Pumpkin touched every part besides the part where I need her hand the most.

I'm completely hard.

But she stops.

"You have some strange kinks... Sir" Her warm breath hitting my ear. She backs away and walks out not even looking back. I chuckle. This girl is an absolute bitch. She's lucky she's not dead yet.
————————————————————————

HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHESSS!!!!!

Sorry for this really weird chapter. Ace is an interesting man. But you might want to get used to it cause there is most likely going to be a lot of interesting parts throughout this book.

ALSOOOO

Thank you all so much for literally everything!!! I'm so happy you all love my story so far.

The comment sections are making me laugh so hard ahskfndhhd 💀💀🏃‍♀️💨💨

Anyways

I really hope my story isn't getting worse but yolo. I just want you all to enjoy reading this story and I don't wanna make it a weird or boring story because I know y'all would hate that and I would hate that too Ahahsghegdg so i'm going to try really hard to make each chapter amazing 💕

Sorry about another long and cringy A.T

AND LASTLY

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

TOODLES 💕 (for now😉😉)