~7~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING IM WARNING YOU NOW- VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. THIS CONTAINS RAPE, ABUSE AND ETC. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF PLEASE SKIP! ⚠️

(Not Edited)
——————————————————————

Recap of the end of chapter 6
———————
My glass dropped right out of my hand and shattered on the ground causing people to look.

This can't be happening.

How is he here, he's apart of my dads mafia not this one.

Oh no.

————————————————————————
"What the hell Pumpkin" I didn't respond. I couldn't.

It was him.

Godfather...

The man who traumatized me. Other than my father. He raped me over 3 times. Each time has scarred me. I was only a child.

Flashback
—————————————-
Age: 8

"Come in"  The doors opened. It was my godfather. "Hey kitten. What are you doing?" He squat down next to me staring at me like a vulture ready to eat it prey.

"Playing with my barbies"  He chuckled as he stood up and walked over to the door shutting it and locking it. I looked up from my barbies to see him taking his pants off.

"Now I want you to be very quiet and never tell anyone about this or you'll get in trouble. Okay Kitten?"  He started taking my dress off. Throwing me on my bed. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to get in trouble I was petrified. "What are you doing?"  I was so innocent.

"I'm just having some fun. Now be a good girl and be quite" The pain was excruciating. Absolutely terrible. Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know any better. I didn't even know what he was doing at the time.

I don't remember anymore but I passed out. I had nightmares every night and they never stopped. I couldn't escape, and I couldn't tell anyone.

But it didn't end there...
———————
Age: 12

"Hey Kitten" I didn't answer. Just hearing his voice scares me. I could hear him walk closer to me and sit on my bed. I didn't look.

"What's wrong Kitten. Why are you ignoring me, you're hurting my feelings." I didn't answer again. I continued to read my book. Behind me I could hear moving around.

"Since you hurt my feelings, you need to be punished" He whispered in my ear. Tears were forming in my eyes. I knew what this meant. He's done it before. I stood up and tried to run but he caught up to me. He's too fast. His picked me up and undid his belt tying it around my arms. I continued to try and kick him but he was too strong. He pinned me down and took his pants off. I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could but I was slapped in the face.

"See what happens when you are a bad kitten." I fought and I kept fighting. But I couldn't win. Not against him. He continued to rip my clothes off leaving me vulnerable and weak.