~22~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
(not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter!

Pulling away I catch my breath. Ace leaned down like he was going to kiss me again but backed up and continued to smirk before walking out of my room leaving me dumbfounded.

"What the hell just happened..."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
I wiped my lips feeling myself turn red. Realizing what I was thinking I slapped myself. "Get it together Jade" I spoke again. A few seconds went by before my feelings and thoughts about what had just happened disappeared.

"Asshole. He could have given me some kind of disease. What an annoying brat" I spat before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Two Hours later

"Boss needs to talk to you" Sanchez said as he stood outside of my door. I nodded my head and stood up slowly, focusing on my phone.

Walking out of my room I go to Aces room which is down the hall. Once i'm there I walk in unannounced and sit on his couch. Finding the remote I turn on the tv and put a random show on. Getting comfortable on the couch I hear the door open.

Still focusing on the tv I didn't pay any attention to who was in the room. "You seem to have gotten pretty comfortable" I hum back nodding my head. 

"Do you know why I asked you to come here?" He stated

"Nope" I spoke back

"Do you care about what I have to say?" He said. His voice getting closer.

"Nope" I spoke back again

"Do you care if I fuck you right now?"

"Nope"

"Have you listened to anything i've said?"

"Nope" I said again not paying attention to the man who was slowly creeping up behind me. My face was pulled up so that I was looking up at the ceiling. But instead of looking at the ceiling I was looking at Ace who was right above me.

I was completely silent for the first few seconds. Pulling his hand off of my face I spoke up. "Why did you call me here?" I enunciated.

Ace stood up straight fixing the white robe he was wearing and continued to circle around the couch to where I was and sat next to me. "Weren't you the one who wanted private training lessons from me?"

I beamed over at the half naked man sitting next to me. "So you're finally ready. It took you long enough" I leaned back against the couch turning my attention towards the tv.

"Is that all? If so then i'm gonna go" I stood up; my arm was then grabbed by Ace who was still sitting.

"Wait..." He moved his hands onto my hips and pulled me closer to him.

I turned back around to look at him. "If you called me here just because you are horny and you wanted fuck the one person who doesn't want anything to do with you, then your won't get very far in life... Now if you'll excuse me
I have better things to do right now. And as you can tell I don't like wasting my time on narcissistic bastards." I ripped myself out of Aces grip and walked out of his room.