~19~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter

I could feel his eyes sending daggers towards me as I walked away. Shit I forgot to ask him something. Whatever i'll ask him later....
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Few hours after Jade scared the absolute shit out of scrawny boy

"What do people even do when they get kidnapped. I'm so bored." I closed moms laptop after working on a project for the last few hours. I'm so happy he let me borrow it. Now I can get Ace to say yes to my question by wowing him with my amazing slide show.

I'll just walk around the house I guess. Or I can look for Ace and show him my presentation. Let's do the second option. Standing up I walk out of my room into the dark hallway. Maybe he's in his office. I head to his office to see a empty and dark room. Time to check his bedroom. Going back downstairs I open the door. Empty again. Damn.

I'll look for Frosty or mom and ask them if they know anything. Two flights of steps later I head to the kitchen where it's full of men. I'm not talking to those men, i'd rather not get assaulted today. "Hey! Jade!" I turn my head to the back room where Olivia was. She's the head maid in the kitchen.

"Hey Liv!" I sit down at the counter in the kitchen where women were coming in and out with food.

"Are you looking for someone?" She smiles cleaning the counter.

"I'm looking for Ace. I need to ask him a few questions" Liv continued to clean the kitchen.

"I haven't seen him today but, I think he might be downstairs" I smiled and nodded my head, standing up off the stool.

"Thanks Liv! I'll come visit more often." She laughed.

"I'll count you on it" Was the last thing I heard before leaving the kitchen and walking out to the cafeteria and then to the hallway, clicking my tongue which made a noise. Where is the basement. This house is way to big.

Several minutes later
"Hello hunka chunka!" I walked into the room where Ace holds all of his meetings. This is perfect!  Now I can present it on a projector like those fancy people do!

Ace turned and looked at me as I skipped over towards him with a huge smile on my face. "What do you want?" I gasped sarcastically.

"That's no way to treat your hostage. I'm extremely offended" I pretended to cry sitting down across from him on one out of the many chairs in the room.

He stared at me. "Alright. I have a few questions. They aren't really questions they're more like demands but that's a conversation for later. Anyways. I wanna use the projector so set it up for me. Please" Lighting a cigarette he stood up out of the big boss chair. Walking over towards me and grabbing the laptop.

A few seconds later it was all set up and i'm ready to give him the presentation of a life time. I held the remote in one hand and a ruler in the other standing next to the projector as it was on the title screen. "Ace should stop being so strict and a big stupid person because it's really pissing me off!" I smacked the screen making sure to catch his attention.

He crossed his arms and leaned back. "That's an awful title. It doesn't even make sense. How did you even manage to come up with something that terrible in the first place."

I ran over to him putting my hands over his mouth. "It sounded better in my head. And now is not the time to criticize me! I worked really hard on this so admire it" I took my hands off his mouth and walked back to the projector hearing  a faint laugh coming from Ace in the process.