~24~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
(not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter!

The casino starts to fill up with men and women. And it's time to start serving people.

Everything was going well for the first thirty minutes until there he was.

The one person who I didn't want to see.

Ace...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Shit" I loudly whispered to my self as I sped walked through the crowd.

Stopping somewhere he was in my line of sight. Unfortunately the worst possible thing that could have happened.

Happened....

"Fuck" I whispered to myself again as we made eye contact. I fell to the ground in panic causing the people around me to look.

I paid no attention to them and continued to watch Ace walk away. Once he was out of my sight I let out a breath of relief. "Hey baby" I turned around to see a young man. Very attractive but with that extremely ugly perverted look on his face. I stood up quickly fixing my dress and hair, placing the now empty champagne glasses on my empty tray.

Looking back at him I put a fake smile on. "Hello sir!  Is there anything you need?" He walked closer as I stepped back slightly. Looking at me up and down he grabbed onto my waist. A gasp escaped my mouth as I was pulled into his arms.

The man brought his face close to my ear and whispered "I want you" He openly groped my boob.

I chuckled "I'm sorry sir but you can't have me. I'm not a toy" I whisper in his ear before stepping discreetly on his foot and quickly walking away before he could grab me again.

But I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me again but it was more forceful and painful. Now his face was up against mine. "I could kill you here and now if I wanted to. But I don't because a cute girl like you should be caged in like a parrot and make me laugh like the good little girl you are." I looked at him up and down with a smirk before kneeling him in the penis and hitting him in the head with the metal serving tray.

As he collapsed onto the floor I happily walked away spinning the serving tray on my finger. "What an asshole"

A few hours went by and I was still serving champagne and other drinks to the people who are gambling all of their money away.

By now it's midnight and I still haven't seen Ace. Thank god.

Shit.

Never mind....

I spoke too soon.

He's now in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" Ace glared at me as I stood in front of him dumbfounded. I thought of thirty different ways I can get out of this.

Let's just hope he's not as smart as he seems....

"I'm sorry sir. I don't know who you are. I think you have me mixed up with someone else." He looked unfazed as I tried to convince him that i'm someone else.

Ace didn't answer, he just continued to look at me. "If you aren't going to say anything i'm just gonna continue working. So if you'll excuse me" I walked away cautiously praying that he wouldn't grab my arm but thank god he didn't.

Maybe he believed what I said.

God what a stupid person....

I laughed to myself and continued my shift for several more hours until it was 0300. I finally am able to leave.

Liv drove me back to the villa where we both said goodnight to each other. Reaching my room I immediately jumped into my bed still knowing that i'll have to change my clothes eventually.

Several minutes went by and the weight of having it get ready for bed took over me, so I finally got up. "HOLY FUCK" I jumped as I saw someone sitting in my desk chair.

"I was starting to think you would never realize I was in your room."

Still breathing heavily I walked over to the person in my chair and put my hands on the chair so I looked at him face to face. "What the hell are you doing here Ace"

"Nothing much. How was your shift at the casino. Must have been tiresome" I glared at Ace who was in front of me.

"Leave" I pointed to the door.

Ace chuckled. "You know Pumpkin. You may be tired but i'm not" He grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed.

Climbing over me I felt his lips touch mine.

Shit this is not happening.

His hands went up my dress. Trying to push him off of me, he didn't move at all. He just continued to take my clothes off without even breaking the kiss.

How many times has this man had to fuck someone to get this good at taking off their clothes and continue to kiss them at the same time??!?

Because i'd like to know....

Honestly he's probably even fucked men which is totally okay and I completely support that because you know everyone has to *BE WHO YOU ARE!! FOR YOUR PRIDE!!!*

I was in nothing but my underwear now. Finally he got up and turned around. My breathing was heavy and confusion filled my mind. "Okay now lift your arms up"

My eyes widened and my head tilted to the side as Ace looked at me with something in his hand.
"Don't look at me like that. Now put your arms up so I can put a shirt on you."

My mouth dropped and I put my finger in my ear to clean out any ear wax that was making it hard to hear. Finishing with whatever I was doing I spoke.

"HUHH!?????"

To be continued....
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES!!'

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? I HOPE YOU ARE DOING AMAZING!!!

There isn't much drama and shit in this chapter but yeah

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope the last part made sense. I had a few endings for this chapter in mind but this one made the most sense. I had a vision in my mind about what is happening in the end but I don't know if I made it seem like it did in my head.....

Anyways

I missed you all and sorry for the late chapter post... again. I'm pretty ashamed but we'll save that for another day...

Lastly thank you for being patient. I appreciate it ❤️❤️

Toodles (for now😉😉)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
There is no question today but if the last part of the chapter didn't make any sense please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you!