~8~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING TORTURE AND ETC.⚠️
(Not Edited)
——————————————————————
"YOU BASTARD. YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD YOU FUCKING RAPIST I WAS A FUCKING CHILD" I walked right up to the Frank and punched him and I continued to do it until I was pulled off by a pair of strong arms. When I looked at my godfather he had a bloody nose but he seemed completely calm.

"Oh hello kitten" He said with a smirk as he fixed his suit. I wanted to murder him. "You know him?" Ace said as he continued to hold me back from that horrible man.

"He works for my father Tom Knight." The people around us gasped and started small side conversations, Ace grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Is this true?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Security. Take him to my place and put him in a torture cell" Ace called out. Frank tried to run but they caught him. They were picking him up off the floor.

"Wait" I walked over to him. I looked at him in the face. "Go to hell" I said before shoving the end of my heel into his eye. He let out a horrid scream. Blood was coming out of his eye, and got everywhere. The security then picked him up and left the room. Me on the other hand, I didn't even glance at all the people staring at me, I just walked right out looking like a bad bitch.

Minutes later. Ace came out and grabbed onto my arm and pushed me against him. One of his hands was on my back while the other was on my chin. I couldn't read his emotions. It was only the two of us and a car pulled around. "You better be telling the truth or I swear to god" I can't cry in front of him. I need to wait. Come on Jade. "Why the fuck would I be lying" I spat as I got out of his grip. I walked up to the car and stepped in taking a seat.

Time to hold my tears in for 45 minutes.

Ace sat down next to me. I took my heels off and laid my head on the window, the car started and the palace continued to get smaller and smaller until it wasn't there anymore. I never wanna go back to that place. And I hope i'm the one that gets to kill Frank. The fucking rapist.

45 Minutes Later

After a long and silent 45 minutes. I silently cried to myself in the car but made sure to keep looking out the window. Once we reached the villa I stepped out of the car and walked inside. Completely silent and tears streaming down my face. It felt like the whole world was caving in on me and I was slowly suffocating. I just wanted to scream. I wanted to break everything in my sight.

Walking up to my room I close the door and collapse. I can't handle all the pressure and pain. It hurts. And it will never stop. The pain will never go away.

Standing up I walk over to the balcony. I look out at the world before walking back inside and laying in bed. I can't even cry anymore. I just feel so numb. I want to end it all.

Aces Pov
"Well, well, well, look who we have here" I said looking down at him. He was in pain. Pumpkin really hurt him.

"Hello Frank" I smirked down at him as he was covered in his own blood. Weak and barley moving. She only put a heel in his eye it's not like he's dying. Weak mf.

I look over at all of my torturing equipment. I missed this. Killing people. Hurting and torturing them to the point where they're begging me to stop, or just end their life. "So, Frank. How are you. That eye doesn't look too good" I grabbed pliers and ripped out his nails one by one. His screams filled the room. I couldn't help but smirk at his pain. He deserves it.

"Look Frank. I don't really like Pumpkin but she deserves to watch you die. So within the next few days when you're begging me to kill you, i'm not going to because you're death will be a long and painful one, and by the time i'm done torturing you, I will have all the information on the American Mafia that I need, and while i'm killing off all of your little rapist buddy's in that mafia, they'll be joining you in hell. So let's start off with this" I bent down so I could see all the pain plastered on his face. Seeing that he was in a lot of pain brought a smirk onto my face and it wasn't going away any time soon. "What kind of shit did you tell Tom?"

He just laughed. I tilted my head to the side as I stood up and walked over to a chair and sat down right across from him holding a knife in my hand. "I'm not asking again. What the fuck did you tell that son of a bitch!" I threw the chair against the wall which caused him to flinch. I then cut off his finger and laughed as he screamed in pain. I'm slowly killing him and I love watching it.

"I-I-I told him the password and location to where you keep your weapons" He stuttered to get his words out. "Is that all?" I said staring at him. "That was the only thing I could find out before I got caught." He's a terrible fucking spy, how did he manage to get hired.

Damnit. Now I have to make a call  to change everything. I'll torture him some more later. Maybe i'll chop his dick off. He wouldn't be so manly anymore.

Before I left I sliced some of his skin off and shoved it down his throat. Take that bitch. Walking out I call Sanchez over. "Take out all the weapons in there and make sure he doesn't die yet." He nodded his head and I continued to go up the stairs that lead out of the chamber.

Weak mf.

Walking past pumpkins room I few the need to
check on her. Even though I hate her she's mine I found her and i'm keeping her. Unless I decide to kill her. That would put both of us out of our misery.

I don't like her so why should I care about her. I shouldn't. Caring and loving someone makes you weak. And i'm not weak.

I'll just have Sanchez check on her.

I go to my room and take a cold shower. The weapons are getting moved and the passwords are changing so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Stepping out of the shower I put on black pants and a white button up shirt and leave a few buttons undone. It's around 7 a.m now. Walking out of my room I head to my office down the hall. The villa was silent like it always is in the morning. Until I heard a horrid scream coming from upstairs. What the hell.

I ran upstairs and as I got closer to the screams I realize that they're coming from Pumpkins room.

————————————————————————
HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I hoped you liked how most of the chapter was from Aces point of view.

I feel like all my chapters are rushed but yolo ig

I love leaving you all on a cliffhanger. Whoopsie.

It might be a bit before I write and publish chapter 9 so please be patient.

Oh and Frank is the rapist godfather

Anyways

Toodles (for now 😉😉)