~23~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
(not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter!

Picking her up I carried Jade out of the room. "I'm still taking you to the doctor. Now stop squirming" Jade stopped moving and rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine but you have to get me food after"

I laughed still carrying her.

"Deal"
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
A few days later

Jades Pov

"Hey Jade" Olivia walked up to me as I sat in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Hey Liv!"

"How have you been? I heard what happened a few days ago." I sighed continuing to eat the stack of pancakes that was in front of me.

"I've been pretty good actually. After seventeen years I got an official diagnosis for my epilepsy which i'm extremely happy about." Liv smiled and started washing the dirty dishes that piled up in the sink.

"What about you? How are you doing??" I asked shoving my sixth pancake down my throat.

Shrugging her shoulders Liv sighed. "I've been doing well. I am under a lot of stress because we've already had four women quit. So we are running extremely low on staff at the moment" I stopped eating my pancakes.

"That sucks." She nodded her head. Continuing to eat I thought of an idea which made me freeze. Liv noticed and looked confusingly at me.

"Why don't I help for a bit!?" A smile appeared on Livs face.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded my head smiling. "Yes. Besides it would be fun to dress up in a maid costume and make fun of every guy gawking over me"  Yes the uniforms are maid costumes which are beyond cute but really weird considering this is a building full of 'hardcore' men who work in the mafia.

Ridiculous

Liv laughed and agreed. "Alright i'll have to talk to Ace though. There is a huge chance that he won't agree" My eyes widened before softening up again.

"I wouldn't bother. He can figure it out on his own" I let out an ugly snort followed by a cough choking on my food.

"I can start working today. How about it?" By now it was 7 a.m and the cafeteria doesn't open till 8 so I could start today.

I always end up waking up pretty early some times just so I can get food before everyone else and luckily today was one of those days.

"Alright i'll get you a uniform. And when the boss finds out you'll be the one to talk to him. He'll listen to you" I nodded and stood up. Liv started walking to the back room and I followed. It took a few minutes before she found my size.

Handing me the uniform I looked at it for a few seconds. "I'll give you the night shift uniform later" I nodded my head again before heading to the bathroom.

Reaching the bathroom I took my clothes off and attempted to put the uniform on right. After what felt like forever I finally got it on correctly, and all the accessories that were mandatory I put them on easily. Fixing my hair I checked in the mirror one last time before heading.