~26~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
(not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter!

"I hope you haven't grown too fond of the girl. Don't forget. You'll have to kill her eventually. So don't get too attached"

My breathing hitched.

"I'll be on my way then." He backed up and walked to the door.

"Goodbye. Cousin..."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Jades Pov:

"Jade. Jade wake up!! Hello. Wake up" I was woken up abruptly by loud knocking on the door. I covered my head with one of my pillows as I groaned.

"Jade I know you can hear me." I still didn't answer.

"If you don't answer i'm walking in" Hearing her words I shot up but didn't react. My mind was clouded and I was delusional.

"I'm walking in!" That cleared my head up right away.

"Hold on!" Shit Ace is still here.

My door opened "Do you hate waking up that much? I was knocking for like five minutes" I quickly looked next to me thinking Ace would be there but when my eyes fully adjusted to the light that was shining brightly through my window, I didn't see him.

I let out a breath of relief and scooted over so Liv could sit on the bed. "And what reason do you have for interrupting my blessed sleep?"

"Well... Uh honestly I forget" I scoffed putting on my sweatshirt feeling the warmth surround me.

"I have no comment." Still in the midst of waking up I rub my eyes.

"Well I still don't remember so i'm gonna let you go back to sleep or something. And when I remember i'll tell you." Liv got up and walked to the door.

"I'll talk to you later. Okay?"

"Alright see you later." She stepped out and closed the door behind her. I stretched laying back down in my warm bed,  closing my eyes, and slowly drifting back to sleep.

Two Weeks later:
"It's been two fucking weeks and i've done nothing but eat and sleep. THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME TO DO" I screamed out in frustration while squirming around on my bed.

"That's because you've been kidnapped. You're not supposed to have fun while being kidnapped" I turned my head to see mom standing in my door way.

"Oh shut up" I scoffed at him while sitting up. What he said was right, but that doesn't mean I should follow the rules of being kidnapped.

"Ace wants you to go to his office" I raised my eyebrows in curiosity and a sly smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh!?" I got out of bed and walked into the hallway passed mom.

Reaching his office mom stops me. "Whatever you're planning; I wouldn't do it."

"I wasn't planning on doing anything. I can't believe you would think I would do something to my precious captor" I put my hand on my heart and pretended to be sad.