~18~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of last chapter

I wonder.

I still wonder to this day why I wasn't prepared for what was going to happen next.

"Ace..."
————————————————————————————————————————————
"What happened?" Opening my eyes i'm in a room. The only light is the tiny lamp that is turned on in the corner of the room.

"You're up." A familiar voice fills the room. I try to sit up but someone pushed me back down. Looking over I see...

Is that Ace!?....

No, it can't be him...

"Hey Knight. How are you feeling?" A smile spreads across my face as I see Mom.

"What are you so happy about? You were about to bleed out to death. My god" I laughed feeling a sharp pain on my stomach. I whimpered. "Shit I forgot about that. Phftt oh well i've been through worse" Mom stared at me with an obvious concerned look on his preciously ugly face. 

"All that matters is that you finally woke up. At this rate I thought you would never wake up" He pat my head, making my already messy hair even more messy.

"How long was I asleep?" I closed my eyes feeling very tired.

"Like a bit over a week..." My eyes shot open and I sat up extremely fast which sent excruciating pain down my whole body.

"Fuck me jesus christ oh my god. Holy shit. Owwiee" Mom chuckled for a few seconds before coming to lay me back down and take care of me. "What has the angry elf been doing this past week??" I started Fidgeting with my fingers and continued to look up at the ceiling fan that was spinning.

"He usually checks on you around twice a day and also sends me or Sanchez to watch you." I turned away to hide the fact that I was laughing.

"My, my what is the Jade Knight laughing about!?" Mom said sarcastically as I turned away from him and faced the other way. "Nothing!" I spat out.

"Alright. I'll shut up for now, but don't you think that I won't find out sooner or later" I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah i'll count you on that." Slowly moving my foot over towards Mom I kicked his chest causing him to fall backwards. I snorted. "Whoopsie" Shrugging my shoulders he sits up.

"What's going on?" I snapped my head over to the door where Ace was standing. Crossing his arms and leaning on the doorframe like he was some cool person. Embarrassing. I pointed at mom. "He started it!" Moms mouth opened and a sarcastic shocked look appeared on his face.

"Hey! I thought we were besties Jade. You hurt my feelings" He pretended to cry until a loud voice filled the room again.

"I don't care who started it. You..." He point to Mom. "Out. Now!" And pointed out to the hallways. I laughed covering my mouth and continued to point at Mom as he walk out of the room with his head down and walked out to the hallway. Before leaving he pointed to Ace and I then made a heart with his hand and continued to pretend like he was kissing someone.

Dis bitch....

"Enzo if you don't stop with whatever you are doing I will shoot you" Mom immediately stopped and before leaving he gave me a thumbs up with a stupid smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes.