~14~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
(not edited)
!!!!!!THIS CHAPTER IS STARTING OFF FROM ACES POV!!!!!!
————————————————————————————————————————————————
2 weeks later...
I watched her from afar. Day and night. Studying her.

What she likes, what she does during the day, how she handles things and how much of an asset she would be for my team.

She intrigues me...

There's something about her. I don't know what it is... I've recognized and learned some things about her, but I can't seem to figure out this one thing...

"Boss"

"Hey boss!" Snapping out of my thoughts I looked away from the window to see Sanchez.

"What are you doing?" He said walking over to the window and looking out. Once he realized what was happening without even looking I could sense a smirk appear on his face. "I'll shoot you."

I heard a chuckle coming from him as I looked out the window again. "Since when have you been interested in Knight?" My head snapped over at him.

"Never... I'm just checking her out to see if she has the potential to go on the next mission. There is no one else and she's out last resort."
I'm telling the whole truth. I despise her, and if she wasn't useful I would have killed her a long time ago.

Looking back outside my eyes focus on Pumpkin who is walking around the garden; the sun rays that were faintly showing through the clouds were shining on her golden skin, and the cool autumn breeze tousling her hair making it all messy.

"Go tell Pumpkin to come to my office" Sanchez nodded and left.

Jades pov...
This whole place is gorgeous considering the fact that murdering lunatics live here, but i'm totally okay with that. "Hey Knight! The boss needs to see you in his office"

Standing up I walk passed Sanchez into the building; my whole body immediately warming up after being in the cold for so long. It takes a few minutes to walk to his office but eventually I get there and go straight in.

"What do you want?" He looked up

"Wow great to see you too!" I rolled my eyes sitting down in the seat across from him.

"I need you for a mission" I chuckled tilting my head back.

"You... Need me. Hah you're funny." I opened my eyes to see him completely serious. How awkward. I sighed leaning back in the seat.  "You're being serious. Aren't you?"

He leaned forward with that stupid smirk slapped across his face. "Yeah. I am" He whispered as his face was extremely close to mine. I put my index finger on his nose and pushed his face back wiping the man whore cooties off after.

"A little too close. Anyways tell me the details" I crossed my leg over the other.

"So you'll be undercover for a human trafficking mission. You'll pretend to be a helpless girl and i'll sell you off to this man." He showed me a picture of a young man. Mid twenties maybe thirties.

"Then when it's time you'll have to free yourself. While your at it free all the women that have been taken too. Once we have stormed in take all girls and get out of there." I sighed.

"Why can't I stay back and kill people."

"You'll have to kill people when leading everyone out. I'm trusting you. Don't let me down" I nodded my head and as he called in two women.

"Get her ready" Ace pointed to the me then to the door.

"Wait what. Now. Jesus christ" The women lead me out and we walked back to my room where they got me ready.

A good 2 hours passed, and the women were finally finished. "Thank you" I told them before walking out and going to Aces office. He barely gave me and information, I was just told that I was going undercover and now i'm in a skimpy dress with 2 inch heels that are gonna give me blisters after 10 minutes.

Not knocking on his door I walk in, slamming the door shut behind me. "I need more details"

"Who knew you'd ever be able to look hot" Ace said smirking.

"You annoy me... Shut up." I took the heels off and walked around the room, my feet hitting the cold floor as I waited for Ace to talk.

"Put this in your ear, so I can talk to you while you're there. What you have to do is act like a helpless girl that's getting sold, I don't know how long you'll be there but when the time is right make your move. Then from there you're by yourself. Once we enter the facility you'll take the girls and leave. Alright? We're also leaving in 20 minutes so be ready." I nodded my head and walked out of the room taking deep breaths.

I'm pretty excited. "Time to get some bad guys. Boom. Whoosh. POW!"

"Hey weird girl" I turned my head. Who the fuck is this man.

"You might want to practice your air fighting skills. And those sound affects are not it" Not this fine man commenting on my skills...

"I don't appreciate your condolences" He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"You know you're using that word wrong"

"Shut up" He walked closer to me. Everyone in this house is so fine. I guess I could get used to living here...

"It's Jade righ-"

"You look like a soccer mom" I said cutting him off. Swinging my heel in a circle on my finger, hitting myself in the head during the process. Ow.

"I don't look like a soccer mom. You look like a soccer mom." I shook my head.

"I think i'm gonna call you mom from now on. It has a nice ring to it." I smiled looking at mom who doesn't look happy. 

"No" Mom turned around and walked away. Taking tiny steps over to him I stood on my tippy toes and put my arm around his neck. "What's wrong mom? Awww did dad bring home another dog again??"

Before I could do anything mom grabbed me, putting me in a headlock and gave me a noogie... What! "Ow, ow, ow that hurts." Mom stopped.

"It was a cat. Wasn't it?" He continued to noogie me.

"How do you like that huh?" I continued to squirm trying to get out of his hold. Tears were pouring out of my eyes from laughing so hard. This mother fucker.

"Jade!" It went silent. We both looked up to see a not so happy Ace standing a few feet away from us.

Uh oh...

————————————————————————————————————————————————
HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES.💕😍😘❤️💦

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS DECENTLY SHORT CHAPTER. 

I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW FRIENDSHIP THATS BLOOMING. 🌹💐🌻🌷🌺💐🥀🌻🌹

CAUSE I KNOW I DO❤️🌷❤️💦🌹

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO SOO SO SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME❤️❤️

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO IM ALWAYS HERE💕 YOU ARE LOVED ❤️❤️

ANYWAYS

TOODLES (for now 😉😉)