~15~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
——————————————————————
Recap of chapter 14
"Jade!" It went silent. We both looked up to see a not so happy Ace standing a few feet away from us.

Uh oh...
————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Hey Ace. What's up?" I fixed my hair and stood up straight next to mom as he walked over towards us with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Come with me... Now!" I looked over at mom. He shrugged his shoulders and I continued to follow Ace as he lead me to his office. Walking in the cold air and the smell of rain and cigarettes sent shivers down my body. I closed the door behind me.

"Why was Enzo touching you?" I laughed putting my heels on the ground.

"Awww. Is someone jealous?" I made a pouty face and tilted my head to the side like I was talking to a tiny little dog.

Dead ass...

"I'm not jealous. There is no reason to be jealous I hate you" I smirked standing up. Bending over the desk leaning in I brought of my face close to Aces and whispered. "Keep telling yourself that big boy" Before saluting like a freak and walking out.

*Time to get kidnapped for a second time*. I thought to myself as I walked downstairs. Mom was on the first floor with a few other people. "Mom! Do you know where a bathroom is?" Mom looked at me and so did the three men he was talking to.

Embarrassing...

"Yeah. Down the hall and to the left. The door is at the end of the hallway." I nodded, turning around and sprinting to the bathroom holding back the throw up that could escape my body at any second. Focusing on myself I couldn't hear the footsteps behind me. Following me, all the way to the bathroom.

Made it just in time before throwing up my lunch. "Are you okay?" I shook my head looking up to see mom standing in the bathroom. I couldn't stop throw up, nor could I even hold my hair. I must be more nervous then I thought. Quickly mom grabbed my hair holding it back. "Wow, I didn't know that the Jade Knight could get nervous!"

I looked up just a bit. "Shut up" He laughed but continued to hold my hair up.

5 minutes later
"How are you feeling?" Mom said as we walked upstairs so I could go brush my teeth to get the nasty throw up taste out of my mouth. "I feel better. I don't even know why i'm so nervous to start. It's just a stupid mission"

Reaching my room we headed in and I brushed my teeth, while mom most likely snuck around my room. He's not gonna find anything. I was fucking kidnapped.

"Ready?" I nodded. Waiting downstairs was Ace. Everyone had already left. I've always wondered what that man was thinking. I haven't been here very long, but still. Is his brain full of naked ladies or is there nothing. I guess i'll never know. Fine with me.

"Pumpkin" Ace said with a stern tone. I looked over at mom who just shrugged his shoulders. I gave him a emotionless smirk. Still shoeless I walked to the door. Mom had already left the room before I could even blink. I held my breath looking forward acting like Ace wasn't even there. That didn't work... I felt a hand wrap around my waist then not even a second later I was being pulled up against Ace.

My breaths got faster. The smell of his strong ass cologne mixed with the two packs of cigarettes he smokes every day filled my nose to the brink of explosion. "You might want to cut back on the cigs. You'll be dead by next month if you continue to smoke so much every day."

I looked at Ace as a half smile appeared on his face, followed by a laugh. Turning away as fast as I could my eyes widened as I held back a laugh. Grabbing my chin he forced me to look up at him "Aww is Pumpkin worried about me!?" I stared at him.

"No. I'm just saying that because I really wanna be the one to kill you. And if you died from lung cancer i'd be so embarrassed for you, I mean you're the leader of a mafia, shouldn't people like you die from like getting shot in the head or something. HAH imagine if you lost all of your teeth because you smoke too much. I would do anything just to see you get rejected by a girl BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO TEETH BAHHAHA-" Ace cleared his throat, cutting off me off.

"Oh. Uh. I'll just shut up now... Wow Ace look at the time! Let's go we don't wanna be late!! Hah yeahh" The enthusiasts 'yeah' did not age well. I pointed to my empty wrist where my imaginary watch was as everything got quite. "You know i'm just gonna head out now..." I sprinted out the door to the limo.

I seem to dig myself a deeper grave every time I talk...

Sitting in the car next to Ace. It's quiet. "Are you ready?" I look over at him and nodded my head.

"It's time..."

————————————————————————————————————————————————
HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES 🛐💖🥰🏃‍♀️❤️🛐😍

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

ITS SHORT AND ALL OVER THE PLACE. YES I KNOW 💖💖😍❤️💖🛐🦟🦗🦟🦗

ALRIGHT ANYWAYS

Toodles (for now 😉😉)