~9~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️
———————————————————————

"Stop. Please stop" I yelled trying to get away from him. My hair sticking on to my face from the tears that are coming out of my blue eyes.

The man.

I can't see him. Who is it?

It's pitch black but the only light is coming from a tiny candle on the other side of the room. He keeps walking closer to me, I can hear him. As my eyes adjust I can start to see the figure of the man.

It's him.

"Hello kitten" My heart drops. No. "Get away from me" I say as i'm barley able to breath. I try to reach for my knife under my pillow but it's not there. I look back up and he's closer. Close enough to reach me. I try to back up but i'm trapped.

By now he is touching me. Taking my clothes off. I try resist but I can't. I can't move. I'm paralyzed. Why can't I move. Leaving marks all over my body my clothes are off and so are his. "You've grown so much kitten. And you taste so good mhm" I scream. I scream as loud as I can even though no one can hear me, and I don't stop. I can't. I don't want to. My eyes start to get heavy. What's happening to me.

All I remember is waking up to someone shaking me. I'm dripping with sweat, and I can't stop shaking.

Ace?

"Pumpkin"

Aces Pov
She's screaming.

Nightmare.

What do I do. She looks so scared. I start to shake her, hoping that she wakes up. Eventually the screaming stops and she sits up. I can see the tears streaming down her face and her hair sticking to her self from the sweat. Her long dark hair that hung perfectly around her shoulders. Her puffy eyes staring straight forward like there was nothing. Like she had no soul.

Am I supposed to comfort her.

I sat next to her on her bed. She didn't make a single noise but I could see her trying to hold back her cries. I took my hand and grabbed her head and put it on my lap. I can't believe i'm doing this. She's the enemy. I don't even like her.

It wasn't so silent anymore. The room filled with her cries. She struggled to take breaths and she was shaking. Putting my hand on her head she calms down.

I wonder what her nightmare was that has her so shaken up.

"Pumpkin what happened" She didn't answer. What do I do now. Jesus fuck.

"It was only a nightmare. It's okay" Ew i'm actually comforting her. I might as well just shoot myself in the head. Pumpkin continued to cry, her tears getting on my pants.

"It wasn't a dream, it was real"

———————————————————————

HELLO TO MY FAVORITE BITCHES!!!!!

This chapter is really really short so sorry about that lol. I wanted it to be short.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Toodles (for now😉😉)