~20~

THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS THE OUTFIT JADE WEARS. OR YOU CAN IMAGINE ANYTHING YOU WANT!! I DON'T REALLY CARE LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️⚠️
(Not edited)
~~This chapter is starting back at Jades Pov~~
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of the last chapter

"Jade Knight."

"What are you hiding from me?...."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I sprinted back to my room. My bare feet hitting the cold marble floor with each step I took that lead back to my room.

I knew he wasn't going to chase me but I still felt the need to sprint out of there as fast as I could.

When I reached my room, before I could process the fact that you actually have to open a door in order to walk into a room, I smacked right into the closed door. Slowly falling down onto the ground in pain. "Ow. God you're such an ass. You stupid door.!!"

I stood up and punched the door before walking into my room.

"Guess it's time to go shopping! What a stupid man, falling for my trick that easily. Mafia leader my ass." Striding over to my closet I look inside to see it filled with clothes. Tears start to fill up my eyes. "It's so beautiful in here."

Snapping out of it; my emotions change within seconds. Going from crying over how gorgeous all these clothes are to jumping around with a huge smile on my face. "This is some Hannah Montana shit"

Searching frantically through all the clothes i'm enjoyably overwhelmed. A good ten minute later my eyes land on an outfit that stands out more then anything else in the closet. Sprinting to it a gasp leaves my mouth as I look at the beautiful outfit. "I have to wear this!" I squeal unnecessarily loud and start to get ready.

Making a quick pit stop to the intercom that it's connected to Aces phone by like magic or something. "I'm going to the mall in thirty minutes!" Walking away it beeps, playing the message that Ace sent back.

"No you're not..." I laugh clicking the button.

"Oh but I am. Did you forget about the contract that you signed??" I undress myself; drawing the bath.

"Fine. But i'll be going with you" Submerging my body in the water I completely ignore his message. The hot water calming me down as it surrounded me.

10 minutes later

Doing my hair and makeup; once I finished; it was time to change. "I finally get to wear this gorgeous outfit" I stared at the white suit that I paired with white heels and a crop top.

"To pull the outfit all together let's add a black bag and some jewelry" I searched through the closet for what I wanted. Finally finding everything I put the outfit on. Right as I was done Ace sent a message that automatically played out loud. "Hurry up"

Checking myself out in the mirror one last time; I twirled in a circle before heading out. Walking throughout the brightly lit halls to the foyer Ace was sitting in a chair waiting, looking down at his phone. "Aww such a good sugar daddy. Sitting patiently and waiting for the women that uses him for his money" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

Ace picked his head up and stared contently at me as I walked down the wooden stairs. "You're late" He said insensibility; slowly standing up out of the leather chair he was previously sitting in.