~17~

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️⚠️
————————————————————————————————————————————
Recap of last chapter

I remember her.

Why am I remembering her now....
————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Mom..."

14 years ago.
"Mamma mamma!!" I looked over at my mom. A beautiful women with the kindest soul and biggest heart.

"My darling!" She looked over at me, her long hair flowing perfectly in the wind and her smile could make anyone feel loved no matter who they were or what they've been through.

I ran over to her and jumped into her arms. "I missed you mamma!" She looked at me with pure happiness and adoration.

"My goodness you've grown so much darling!" I laughed at her words like a child would.

"Mamma you're so silly! Can we pleasee play the pretty prince and princess knight!?"  She laughed and nodded her head, putting me down onto the grass.

"Princess Knight!! Please save me from the dragon" I smiled carrying my special sword and ran to the castle that the pretty prince was in.

"I'm coming to save you!! Take that you evil dragon!!" I moved my sword around, jumping on everything just so I could kill the evil dragon and save the pretty prince. "I GOT YOU EVIL DRAGON!!" I screamed killing the dragon.

Jumping off the roof landed on my feet. Not even a scratch was on me. "Oh my princess came to save me! How can I ever repay you!?"   I scoffed trying to play it cool.

"It's okay pretty prince. I don't need anything." The pretty prince shook his head.

"But you saved me." Before I could react the pretty prince kissed my cheek which sent a blush across my face. He laughed bringing me into a hug. "I love you my Princess Knight!"

I hugged her back with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you more mommy!"

Present time

Shit...

Snapping out of my thoughts I remember that i'm currently trying to hide from fifteen men with a scrawny man passed out next to me. Time to kill these stupid men.

Jumping down off the beam not being recognized. "Hello boys." I lean on the wall waving at the boys who looked at me. "Oh I wouldn't turn your heads that fast, you seem desperate. Yeah I know i'm attractive but you don't have to make it so obvious"

They all ran at me with guns in their hands. "Are you guys that helpless that you have to carry guns to protect you because you can't do it yourself!? That's obviously cheating." I jumped off the walls and ran around the room dodging everything.

"Hah too slow" Another bullet was fired hitting me. *Don't show any weakness Jade. Don't fall. Shit. *

"Not so cocky now little bitch" The man said walking up to me with a smile on his face. I scanned the room and couldn't help but smirk at what I was seeing. "Wipe that smirk off your face bitch. You lost." I moved over to the side a bit and looked passed him.