13. something isn't right

luke's pov
me and luna poofed in the garage.
luna was cold and started to cough.
"hey. are you okay? how long were you on that beach?"
"not so long. i went there when the sun started to set. that was 6pm."
"luna. that was 8 hours ago."
"what. what are you talking about."
"see." i showed her my watch.
"see. it's 2 am."
she didnt say anything.
"i'm worried about you. does this have to do with mom and dad?"
"what." she coughs again.
luna. what did you get yourself into.

luna's pov
i started coughing really bad. i don't get it. i thought ghost couldn't get sick.
"luke." i cough again. "i don't feel too good." i cough again and i fall.
i couldn't hear anything. i just saw luke running up to me and yelling. but i couldn't hear a thing. something's not right.

alex' pov
me and reggie were in julies room talking. she definatly likes luke. we were interrupted by someone coughing.
"guys it comes from the studio."
"should we go look."
"yeah."
we all went to the garage. we saw luna laying there with luke by her side.
"luke. what happend?"
"i-i-i- i don't know. i found her at the beach, she was having flashbacks from our orpheum night. then she fainted."
"guys." julie was toutching her forehead.
"she's really sick."
"julie. how can you touch her? and dead people can't get sick right?"
"apparently they can. or that means..."
"... luna is..."
"...not.."
"she's alive." luke held luna in her arms. atleast he tried. she fell right trough him. what is going on?

this is short i know. i don't really know how to write this story anymore, but since you guys love it so much, i will continue. i know the story line is weird. also THANK YOU FOR 30K READERS OMG!!!