8. luke, it's me!

luke's pov
i'm in a dark room again. am i dead? again? i think about the nice things i've been trough.
playing for my parents, playing with julie, the guys.. i start to cry.
i hear something familiar. the melody. i've heard it before. it's the song, julie's mom made for her. it's the song she played after she didnt sing or play for a year. the melody stops. "i love you, luke" i hear julie crying. but for some reason i can't move anything. i can't tell her i'm fine.  i feel her hugging me. i hug back.

julie's pov
i hug luke. i feel him hugging back. i back off and look confused but happy.
i call a doctor over and she checks on luke.
"he's stable. he can move his arms, he should wake up between today and tomorrow." the doctor says.
"thanks doctor." i say andi sit beside luke.
"ow and there is a girl coming to see luke." what girl wasshe talking about?
"what girl?" i ask.
"eum." she looked at her papers.
"mia patterson. she claims to be family." she does look a lot like him so she's coming to see him. i nod. as the girl walks in.
"hi, how is he doing?" mia asks.
"better. he's stable enough to wake up." she smiles. i look at her. she has the same smile as luke, the same eyes and haircolor.
"so are you like his niece?"
"not really. i'm comfirmed that i'm his lost sister. i grew up in another family and when i heard what happend to him i thought 'this is my chance to meet him' you know?"
"i get it. you look a lot like him. are you guys twins?" ofcourse they aren't. luke was born in the mid 80s.
"no i'm his younger sister."

luke's pov
i heard the doctor saying i'm able to wake up soon.
i hear julie talking to someone. the doctor said it's my family. she doesnt sound like my mom, nor my aunt. and i don't really have nieces. who is she?

"sister." what? i have a sister? my parents never told me.
i used all my strength o move something and i felt my finger moving.
"his finger just moved!" i heard the girl say. but this time, i heard everything way better. i move my eyelids. i open my eyes and see julie and the brown hair girl.
"luke! it's me." she said.

411 words. sorry i haven't been updating lately. i'm really busy with school. i'll update soon i promise!!