7. i love you

reggie's pov
when i walk into the ghost club, i didn't find luke. but i found alex. with willie.
alex needs to know what's going on with luke. but i don't want to ruin their romance over there. i poof next to the stage, where alex and willie are kissing? i'm so happy for alex. but still he needs to know what's up with luke.
to make things less obvious i poof on the stage.
"dude, i've been looking all over for you. you need to come with me. fast!" i grab his arm.
"what do you mean? is everything okay?" alex looked confused.
"no not really. it's luke. he's in big trouble."
"what do you mean big trouble?"
"c'mon i'll tell you on the way. you can come too willie." and we poof out.

luke's pov
i'm in the same dark room again. the same like 25 years ago, when we died. so i'm dead?

julie's pov
we rushed luke to the hospital. the doctors said we brought him right on time. otherwise he would be dead.
how could this come so far?
with that thought reggie, alex and willie poofed in luke his room.
"reggie what took you so long?"
"sorry julie i had to get alex. he was in the ghost club."
"with willie?" wait. they were in the ghost club? together? alone?
"are you guys dating?" i asked. i could tell that made them uncomfortable.
"hey i'm happy for you two." i said and  luke coughed.
"he's awake." reggie said.
"so what happend to him?" willie looked concerned. i get him. luke is my bestest friend, and i don't want to lose anybody.
"he got scared about the crossover, so he got several anxiety attacks. he didn't eat for a week and a half. he went missing for a whole day." i started tearing up. now i started to cry. i looked over luke who didn't woke up. he just coughed. you could see a tear rolling down his cheeck.
"guys. look at luke." he flickered with his eyes.
"it's like he's having a bad dream or something. " i went to get a doctor to check if this is normal. he said everything's fine.
my dad was here too now. he brought me my keyboard. he walked away. i started to play.

🎵here's the one thing, i want you to know. 
you got some place to go.
life's a test yes, but you come toe-to-toe.
you don't give up no you grow.
and use your pain caise it makes you, you.
tho i wish i could hold you to it.
well it's not the same, you got living to do.
and i just want you to do it,
so get up, get out
relight that spark
you know the rest by heart.
wake up
wake up
if it's all you do
look out, look inside of you
it's not what you've lost, it's what you'll gain
raising your voice to the rain🎵

he didn't wake up. i cried.
"i love you, luke"

508 words. i worked hard on this chapter tbh. also let me know if you want me to start a new book. i'll still write in this one aswell. i have alot of homework so i try to update as much as i can. ly all!! xx