2. luke. is that really you?

julie's pov
i called luke's mom, saying i have a suprise for her in my mom's studio where luke worked on his songs too.

lukes pov
i heard julie on the phone with my parents... "hi it's me julie, i wanted to say i have a suprise for you guys at my mom's studio. the studio where luke wrote his songs. i thought you might be interested to see it here with your own eyes."
i go back inside.
"hey man" alex says.
i don't say anything back. i really want to know if julie can get my parents here on time. julie enters the studio.
"and? are my parents coming tonight?"
julie just stood there. this couldn't be a good sign.
i let down a tear and go to the loft.
"lu-" i interrupt her.
"it's okay julie, i mean. i know they love me but they dont want to see their 17 year-old son after 25 years.."
"actually, luke. i have a suprise for you aswell.." i stood up and see my parents.
"mom, dad."
"i say we sing unsaid emily for you." i agreed with julie.
"boys. grab your instruments." i say and everyone is ready to rock.
"i know this might be crazy, but i promise you, you will love it that you guys can see him."
they sit down and julie starts to play.

julie's pov
i start playing the piano and i start to sing:
first thing's first
we start the scene in reverse
all of the lines rehearsed
disappeared from my mind
when things got loud
one of us running out
i should have turned around
but i had too much pride
no time for goodbyes
didn't get to apologize
pieces of a clock that lies broken

i stopped singing and alex appeared together with reggie.
then luke appeared and sand further.

if i could take us back
if i could just do that
and write in every empty space
the words "i love you" in replace

luke and i started simging together

if you could only know
i never let you go
and the words i most regret
are the ones i never meant to leave
unsaid emily

we kept playing while luke was trying to find the words he could tell his mom.

"mom, dad. i don't know what to say. i'm truely sorry. i should have never run away. i should have come back. i'm so sorry." he started crying. luke's mom, emily started walking to him. he took his hands and hugged him. alex dissapeared with reggie. only luke, emily, mitch and i were here. until i saw a glow coming from their hug.

ooh this is so exciting to write. 445 words. what do you think will happen to luke and the band after the glow? and what does the glow mean? find out in chapter 3 tomorrow (or asfast as i can)