16. club stamp

willie's pov

i was really worried about the guys and luna. i figured out what was wromg with her, but the guys aren't going to like the idea of caleb being here.

"you see this on her wrist?" i show them her wrist.
"yea. what about i-" before alex coukd finish his sentence, luke already knew what was going on.
"is that a club stamp from caleb?"
"i told you guys weren't going to like it."

"this is insane! i thought he was gone." reggie shouted.
"yeah man, i thought so too.. but clearly, we were wrong."

julie's pov

the guys were gone for a long time now. what if it's something bad? what if they can't fix it.
i called flynn over and she came as fast as she could.

"hey. so what do you want to talk about? any news on-"
"luna? no. the guys took her to willie 5 hours ago. i'm worried. the same thing happend with the dance. with the ghost caleb."

"what if caleb is back and she is in control of caleb?"
"what? what do you mean?"
"i mean, that maybe, caleb held luna captive so the guys would join her band."
"that sounds reasonable. i think."
"let's go to the studio and maybe they will come back as fast as they can. you can show me a new song?"

"sure. why not." i giggle.
we walk off to the studio and we played the piano almost all night. and they still weren't here. where are they?

hey so i know i haven't been updating, but i hope i get some more inspiration for this book. i'll try to update tomorrow or later this week. thanks for reading