9. i'm a lost girl from neverland

luke's pov
"who- who are you?" i've never seen her in my life. yet she looked familiar. she looked like dad.
"i-i-i." she couldn't speak.
"are you my sister, julie talked about?" julie and the girl were shocked.
"y-you heard everything for the past 2 days?" what did she just say 2 days?
"how can you see me?" the brown haired girl asked.
"you're standing in front of me?"
"luke." julies spoke up.
"she's a ghost."
"but julie who is she?" what is happening here? she's my sister. i've got that part. but how did she die? and why is she here? how can i see her?
wow. now i'm the one with the most questions on our list.

luke's sister's pov
he doesn't recognize me. i don't blame him. i knew about him when i went to my first concert (sunset curve) but i didn't really see anything.
later my friends said i looked a bit like luke. the lead singer of the band.
when there was a news report that he went missing and later died. my parents sat at the table when they told me he was my brother.
"we didn't wanted to tell you until you were 18. because we knew you wanted to look for him." i started to sob. my lost brother died and i never got a chance to meet him. i run to my room and pack some clothes. i call my best friend amber, she picked me up and she drove me to her house. 

3 days later
my best friend drives us to luke's funeral. we arrived, everyone gave a speech, but i didn't. i just couldn't. i never got to know him so it was pretty hard for me. everyone started to leave when it was getting pretty dark. my best friend started the car and we drove home. it got really dark now. amber stopped the car and stepped out of the car.
"i have a flat tire. can you hand over my phone so i can call my dad?"
"yes sure." i grab her phone and give it to her trough the window.
she calls her dad. "good news, my dad is picking us up. he'll be her in 10 minutes." 
"cool." i scroll on instagram for a few minutes. amber's dad arrived and amber got out of the car. and went over her dad. she waved with her jand as a sogn to come out of th car too. i opened the door and stepped out of the car. i closed the door and before i could even turn around. i got hit. by a car. i don't remember much about it tho, but the next thing i knew was, i was in a dark room. yep. i'm dead. it was a pretty hard accident i got into.

*

i let down a tear.

luke's pov
the girl started crying after she told us her story. i cried too.
"h-how can i see you? and how old are you? when did you die?" i started to panic.
"it's ok, luke. i'm a ghost. i'm here to do my unfinished bussines."
"and what's that?" i look at her confused.
"i had to tell you that we are family and-"
"hey. it's okay. come here." she comes over to me and sits next to me. i hug her and suddenly i see a flashlight.
"really julie?"
"what? i want to capture this moment.  you're going to be greatfull one time."
i chuckle.
"thanks, but you can't see- - i don't know your name."
"it's luna." she started to glow.
"welcome back luna." we hug again.

609 words. sorry this took so long. it's been a hard week with all my assignments. but now i have 4 days to update for y'all! ALSO THANKS FOR 10K READS!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!