14. can't see you

luna's pov
"what's happening. why are y'all looking at me like that?" i get up and look weird at my brother. they're all staring like i've died.
again.
"guys i just had a cough and a tiny fall, nothing bad."
"luna." luke started.
"julie could touch you. and we couldn't." what is he talking about?
"what do you mean." i tried to hug him but i fell trough him.
"how-how is this even possible?"
"we-we don't know. but we are going to find out!" my brother tried to hold back his tears. so did i.
"wai. where's reggie?" i couldn't see him anywhere. though i could feel he was here.
"what do you mean? he's standing next to alex." luke pointed to..nothing.
"nobody is standing there luke. i know you're trying to make me look crazy, but i'm not."
"what is happening? she can't see reggie?"

no one's pov

"guys. is this a prank? or is she really not able to see me?" reggie asked to luke.
"i'm sorry man. this isn't a prank. luna is really sick. she somehow came back to life." luke explains to reggie.
reggie sighed.
"guys. what if she's slowly turning into hunan form?" julie tried to explain.
"what are you talking about?" alex walks to julie.
"i mean. it started with her getting sick, and now she won't be able to see ghosts. like normal people."
"what if we ask willie?" alex suggested.
"good idea alex. i'll come with you. reggie needs a talk with julie. i can tell." luke grabs his jacket and poofs out with alex.

—————
sorry to leave u with another short chapter but i havent updated this book in forever so, i might write another chapter soon if i'm not updating my 2 other books.
1 about : danger force from nickelodeon

1 about future kids of the main characters of jatp "perfect harmony"
xx tobixf