11. he totally likes you

alex' pov

i saw luke coming towards me with an anxious face. then i saw luna running out of the studio.

"hey bro, what's wrong with your sister? shouldn't you check on her?"

"no, she's fine. she's just going to hate me when i do this." i look at luke in full confusion.

"what do you mean, luke?"

"my sis, she likes you. alot actually" i was kinda shocked.
"eum. does she know that i-" i got cut off by luke.
"yeah, she knows."
"well as much as i like her too, i'm gay. you can only be straight or gay." i looked at luke. he was about to say something, when luna entered the studio. luke looks at her and smiles. luna smiles and waves to me and gives a serious angry look to luke. he really messed up.
"hey luna, can i talk to you for a second? please. its important." he gives his pouty face.
"fine." she rolls her eyes and poofes outside on the roof of the studio.

luke's pov
"wow. how did we poof out? we're not ghosts anymore." luna started to freak out.
"hey, hey. luna. julie said it might take some time for all of our ghost tricks to dissapear."
"okay, if you say so." she looks at her shoes.
"so, alex. he likes you too."
"what do you mean. he's gay and i accept that."
"yeah but he only thinks there are 2 options. or you're gay, or you're straight. he doesn't know about the others." luna looked weird at me.
"you know, like bisexual and stuff. he might be bi and he doesn't know."
"fine, i'll talk to him." i smile and look at my sister. i wanted to hug her but she stops me.
"also, do you ever wear sleeves?" i chuckle at her answer.
"i mean it luke. now that you can be seen, you really need to wear sleeves. no one wants to see all your hair under your arms. also shave."
"ohohhoo. now you went too far. come here you." i chased her off the roof. we poofed down and she ran in the studio.
"i swear if you dare to hug me with your armpits like that i swear i'll kill you again!" she laughs. the same for me.
"alex can i talk to you?" yes my sister's going to do it.
"sure." they poof out.
i have a huge grin on my face. i didn't notice until reggie said something.
"dude. what did you do?"
"what nothing."
"yea right."
"okay fine. my sister likes alex, and alex likes her too, but he thinks there are only 2 sexualities. and now luna is going to talk about it."
"with sensitive alex?" reggie asks.
"yea ofcourse bro." i gave him a pat on his chest.

so i wanted to make this longer but since i'm stressed about my exams, i'll post this. since i have stress and alot going on. i have writersblock. so i take requests kinda. so if you have any ideas for my story you can message me or you can comment it and when i use it i WILL GIVE CREDIT OFC!!! also tysm for 24K reads this is insane. idek people would actually like this story so much.
see ya xo