4. where are you? pt.1

reggie's pov
luke did his unfinished business, but he didn't crossover. julie's dad could see him. what if he came alive again? is that possible?
"hey reg, you good?" alex asked.
"yea i'm fine, just find it weird that julie's dad could see luke and not us, also willie said that if you do your unfinished business, you cross over. luke didn't cross over."
"yea that's kinda weird. maybe he didn't crossover cause we all died at the same time?" when alex said that, a million thoughts rushed trough my brain. could that really be the case?
"we have to find out what our unfinished business is. now without those jolts, we should have time." alex nodded a yes.
"hey julie." julie came over to us.
"yea what's up?"
"what's up? luke isn't a ghost anymore, he did his unfinished business and didn't cross over. also your dad could see him and not us." i freaked out a little. what is going on here?

julies pov
"- also your dad could see hin and not us." reggie freaked out. i would too. this is a stressful situation.
but it's true. willie said that when you did your unfinished business, you actually cross over. but luke didn't.
"but luke came back from the dead. so i think he won't cross over yet."
"that makes sense." reggie was thinking.
it was silent for a while. you could hear luke and his parents talking, having cake?
i came over to luke and sat next to him.
"so what age are you now? 18, or 42?" i asked with a bit of sarasm.
"well since i don't look like a 42-year-old. we should go with 18." he smiled. that smile, i can't help it but smile too.
"then let's have a birthday cake. although that it isn't your real birthday."
"i know. but we have alot of birthdays to make up for, so why not do it now?" luke said.

alex' pov
reggie his little speech got me thinking. what if he's right? what if julie actually have the power to keep us here? alive?
i was thinking about my infinished business before, but i'm not sure. ok my parents were mad at me because i came out as gay. but it isn't that big of a deal, right? and what if my unfinished business has something to do with my parents? and what if my parents are dead?
"hey julie, can you look something up for me?"
"yea sure. what do you want to look up?" she sat behind her laptop, and opened google. still have no clue what it is.
"can you look up my parents' names? to see what they have been up to?"
"yea sure. are you scared for your unfinished business too?"
"yea a little." i lied. i'm so scared. what if julie can't keep us here and we actually cross over? what if i don't see luke or reggie anymore. they are my own family i have.
"i - i gotta go." i wooshed away. i needed some air and i needed to see willie.

517 words. this is only part 1 of this choater so yea. also 1k reads in 3 days. like wth thank you guys so so so much!! next chapter tomorrow!! night y'all!! xo