Chapter 4

Louie woke up from the pain in his shoulder. He was in a dark room. He was sitting in a chair in front of a small wooden table. There was another chair across from it. The door was made from metal and one wall looked like a mirror. 'Looks like an interrogation room.' Louie thought. Louie knew he could easily slip the handcuffs, but other than the glass wall, there was no way out, so he just stayed put.

Louie waited for a while, then the door burst open. "Hello, Agent Sharp." Louie said. "Hello, Louie Duck." Agent Sharp smiled, but it wasn't a friendly one. She took a seat and said, "Now, we can give you a shorter sentence if you tell us where your friends are." "What?! No way I'm selling them out! I rather rot in prison, than do that!" Louie yelled. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You may rather rot in prison, but would you rather rot..." Louie didn't hear the rest of the sentence, because he felt another sharp pain in his should.

The last thing he saw was Agent Sharp smiling down at him, saying something like 'family reunion.'

Then it all went black. Again.

___________________________________________________

Louie woke up again and saw he was in a familiar room. In a familiar bed too. 'No no no no no no noo!' he thought. He quickly got up and looked around the all too familiar room. 'Not here!' he thought. He was back in McDuck Manor. He felt something on his leg and looked down to see an ankle monitor. 'Probably to track my location and hear every word I say. Luckily, no one but me can hear/see Chloe, so if she talks to me and I respond I'll just sound like a lunatic yelling at myself. Great.' On the bed were folded clothes and a piece of paper.

Louie DUCK

Get changed and come down stairs.

- Agent Sharp

He gritted his teeth at the emphasis on 'duck'. "What, is someone mad?" "Oh, shut up." "How come whenever we're here you always tell me those two words?" "Because I want you to shut up!" "Make me!" she teased.

He grumbled and got changed. "Come on." "Right behind you."

Louie went downstairs and saw Agent Sharp. He walked towards the door, and when she didn't stop him, he said, "Why aren't you stopping me?" "Because the best way to learn is by experience, so by all means, try the door." she answered smirking. He looked suspiciously at her and walked to the door. But when his foot stepped past the doorframe, a giant shock was sent through his body. He fell to the ground, twitching. He heard Chloe snickering.

He got up. "What the hell was that?!" he yelled. "That ankle monitor has a built in GPS and a shocking device. It's tamper proof and can only be unlocked with a Key Card, so no lock picking it off." Agent Sharp said. 'Well, at least it doesn't hear my every word.' Louie thought.

"Yeah, and what's stopping me from just kicking your ass and taking the Key Card?" Louie asked.

"Two things; one, my pistol-"

"You were lucky the first two shots! Don't count on another one! What's number two?"

"She's not the one with the Key Card." a voice boomed. 'You have got to be kidding me.' Louie thought. 'Can this day get any worse?'

Recognizing the voice, Louie said, "Well, hello Mrs. Beakley, it's been a while hasn't it?" "Not long enough, apparently. If it were up to me, you would be in a maximum security prison, so be thankful. Wash up, dinner is in 20 minutes." She left and Agent Sharp said, "Well, I best be going. See you later, Louie DUCK." "Again with the emphasis?! It's GOLD! Louie GOLD!" Louie yelled after her. "Well then, have a nice stay, GOLD."

Louie grunted and went up to his room. "Ugh! How am I gonna get to the guys about this!? They probably already know I've been captured, but I'm guessing they have absolutely NO idea where I am." Louie said. Suddenly, Chloe appeared on the wall. She looked at him thoughtfully. "What now?" he asked irritably. She floated along the walls and stopped. She pointed down at something. "Here." she said.

Louie got up and went towards where she was pointing. He felt the wall and it felt a bit uneven. Then, he remembered something. "Chloe your a genius!" "So now I go from being told to shut up, to being called a genius? I've moved quite far up the ranks!" she said grinning. "Oh, shut up." "Anddd, there goes my promotion."

Louie was rummaging around in a drawer. Then he suddenly shouted, "Found it!"