Chapter 11

(I will be including new stuff from "The Last Adventure" so if you haven't watched it, then go do that.)

It was now only about 12 more hours until the rescue team came. Louie was doing stuff on his phone. Chloe had gone somewhere, but didn't say where. Louie had noticed that she had been paying more attention to Webby the past few hours.

_________________________________

Chloe appeared on the wall. "I've got it!" she shouted, startling Louie, making him fall of his bed. "Hey! What was that for!" he said. "Oops. Sorry. But after careful research and whatnot, I have come to a conclusion!" she said. "About what?" he questioned, climbing back onto the bed. "About the pink girl!" she said. "Webby? What about her?" Louie asked. "We'll ask the Book Of Truth." Chloe said simply. "About what?!" Louie asked exasperated. "I've seen her. Before I came here. It's fuzzy, but I know it was her." Chloe whispered.

"And you're just telling me this now?" Louie asked. "I didn't think it was important. But now more of it is coming back to me." she replied. "Like what?" he asked, suddenly intrigued. "F.O.W.L." she replied. "What? What about F.O.W.L?" he asked. "It's fuzzy, but I remember this."

Flashback

"You will serve our purpose well, little one." Black Heron said, facing Webby. She looked at the baby once more before walking out of the room.

"What was that about?" Chloe whispered to herself. Webby gurgled. "What even is their purpose?" Chloe asked herself. She looked at the baby, then down at her hands. "Why were we made?"

End Of Flashback

"So...Webby's been in F.O.W.L's base?" Louie asked. Chloe nodded. "The memory is fuzzy, but it was definitely her. And I can't really tell where I was. I could barely even see her." Chloe said. Louie nodded. "I wonder why though..." Louie trailed off, drifting off into thought.

"We can ask the Book Of Truth. Huey probably keeps it under his hat. Like all his other stuff. Come to think of it, how does he keep all that under that tiny little hat?" Chloe said. Louie shook his head. Then he had an idea. He mumbled a few strange words. "There. Now you can become solid. Well, as solid as a shadow can be. First, find him. Turn solid by thinking heavy thoughts. Keep in mind that you'll become visible once you become solid. Then just take his hat off and grab the book." he explained. "Great! Bye!" Chole exclaimed, sinking into the wall.

With The Children

Dewey, Huey, Webby, Lena, and Violet were all in Webby's room. They were playing a board game when the shadow of a girl appeared on the wall. None of them could see it, no one except Lena.

'Uh-Oh. This just became a whole lot harder.' Chloe thought, eyeing everyone in the room. Chloe walked right behind Huey, plotting how to stay hidden, when Lena suddenly said, "Alright, makeup time!" "But we haven't finished." Huey protested. Lena got them to leave anyway. Webby turned and looked back. "What about you?" she asked. "I'll join you in a minute." Lena replied. She watched them disappear down the hall before closing the door and turning around.

"What do you want?" she asked. Chloe was shocked. 'Can she really see me?' she thought. "Yes, I'm talking to you." Lena said, pointing at Chloe. 'But I haven't become solid yet! How can she see me?' Chloe wondered. Lena was getting annoyed. "Say something already!" she said. Chloe thought about heavy things, like pianos, dumbbells, elephants, and other things, becoming solid. She assumed that if she was visible, she was hearable.

"You're Lena." Chloe said. Lena nodded suspiciously. "Why are you here?" she asked. Chloe tried to think of something. "Err...I'm looking for something?" Chloe said, saying as more of a question than a statement. Lena rolled her eyes. " Oh, please. If you're going to lie, at least make up something good. You wouldn't believe the experience I've had with lying. Best to just tell the truth." she said. "Um. Yeah.." Chloe couldn't think of what to say.

Then Lena remembered something. "What's your name?" she asked. Chloe thought fast. 'She can't really trace my name to anything, right? So it's fine if I tell her.' Chloe thought. "Chloe." "I knew it! You're that magical element! You're 9516718! " Lena exclaimed.