Chapter 5

Louie held up a tiny key. He walked over to the uneven part of the wall. He shoved the key into a small hole, that was so unoticable, you would only see it if you knew it was there. He then turned the key. A tiny door opened up and revealed a giant space in the wall, and inside it were 5 spare phones, a bunch of snacks, a tiny refrigerator full of soda, and a 3 bags full of money. Louie quickly grabbed a phone and powered it up. He dialed a number and the ring tone quickly ended.

"Amy!" 

"Louie! Where are you?! We heard you were caught and Evan hacked into every maximum security prison database, but we couldn't find your entry!" Amy rushed. "That's cuz I'm not in prison. For me, it's worse." Louie replied. "Well?!" Amy demanded. "I'm at McDuck Manor. I have an ankle monitor that shocks me whenever I try to go outside. It's tamper proof and can only be opened with a Key Card." "Wow. What else do we need to know?" "The housemaid, Mrs. Beakley, has it. But she's an ex-spy so you have to look out for her. Her granddaughter, Webby, is also pretty skilled. Then there's Scrooge, which is kinda self-explanatory. Della is also somewhat good at fighting, but Dewy will probably just run at you and tackle you or something, and Huey will probably spend the whole time looking at his book and trying to make a plan. To find my room, go upstairs, turn right, and my door is the 8th one to the left. I have to go." Louie explained. "Got it. We'll get you out Louie, just hang on." Amy said.

She hung up and Louie went to wash up.

__________________________________________________

Louie headed to the dining room.

Dinner was worse than awkward. Dewey was blabbering about what he had been doing while Louie was gone. Huey kept asking random questions that didn't really have to do with anything. Webby also asked questions, but hers weren't as random. Scrooge was on about how to earn money 'the right way'. Then there was Della, who just kept staring at him.

After dinner, Louie went upstairs and went to bed. "You ok?" Chloe asked. "How am I going to survive this living hell?!" Louie yelled.

Three Days Later

The next morning, Louie woke up and took a shower. He quickly finished and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He decided on bacon and eggs and got to work.

After he ate, Louie went back upstairs to his room. "Ugh. Now what am I gonna do?" "Well, you do have 5 phones." she said. "Your right! I'll text Amy and see what they have for my escape plan!" "I was thinking more video games." "Of course you were." Louie threw a phone at her and she caught it. The phone turned to shadow. "Yes!" she exclaimed. She typed in something on the search engine and clicked a link. "Wow! Check this out! Someone is writing about your life on Wattpad!" "You mean like a biography? 'Cuz that's just creepy." Louie asked. "No, like present time as we sp-"

Hey! That's not your line!

"What?" Chloe asked. 

Forget it.

"Umm...ok. Now, about that escape plan..." Louie dialed a 3 different numbers into text messages and created a group chat.

You have created a group chat with Amy, Evan, and Lloyd

Amy is online.

Evan is online

Lloyd is online

Louie: Hey guys, how r u doing on that escape plan?

Evan: I can't believe they let you have a phone

Louie: Uhh Yeah about that 😶

Lloyd: It's not aloud is it? -_-

Louie: Nope 🙄

Evan: About the escape plan

Lloyd: So far all we have is how to get into the house 

Amy: We're gonna use one of my inventions. It will absorb the electricity from the electric fence and use the wire cutters to cut them and we're in. But we still don't know about the ankle monitor.

Louie: Well, you guys are good so far but I have an idea. Amy, can you concoct sleeping serum? Then you all can knock them out. By the time you finish making enough serum, I'll have thought of a way to get of the ankle monitor.

Amy: Brilliant! I'm on it! Bye!

Amy is offline

Evan: Well, guess I'll see you guys

Evan is offline

Lloyd: Good luck livin' in personal hell

Lloyd is offline.

Louie turned off his phone. He quickly hid it in the safe with his other things when he heard a knock on the door. Scrooge peeked his head into the room and said, "Pack your bags, lad'! We're goin on an adventure!"