Chapter 18

Agent Sharp was working hard, trying to find any clues that may lead her to the teen con.

Then there was a buzz from her office phone. She pressed the button. "Yes?" she asked. "Agent Sharp, there is a person here to see you." her office manager said. "Tell them to come in." she said, releasing the button as the office went quiet.

A few seconds later, a falcon dressed in a black suit walked in. "Hello, Agent Sharp." he said. Agent Sharp eyed him suspiciously. "Who are you?" she asked. "I am Agent 33." he replied. "You Interpol?" she asked. "No." he replied. "Then what agency are you from?" "That's classified." "Alright. Then what do you want?" she asked.

"My boss would like to meet with you." he said. "Well, I'm a bit busy on a case-" "It's about him." Agent 33 said, nodding to the open casefiles of Louie Gold.

"Louie? What does he have to do with anything?" she asked. "You will find out." he said simply. "Alright. But this better not take long." she said, following him out.

They went down to the parking lot below the building. Agent 33 led her to a limo, and she got in, and he drove out of the parking lot.

"So, is there anything you can tell me?" she asked. He was silent for a moment before replying, "Have you ever heard of F.O.W.L?"  She thought for a while. "You mean that old myth?" she asked. He sighed. "It's not a myth." he said. "What? Of course it is!" she said. "No, it's not. They hide in the shadows, biding their time. They have been seen only a handful of times." he said. Agent Sharp sat in silence, processing this new information.

Soon, they arrived at a large, white building. This was the main building of Techno Corp, the largest business in Duckburg. It was even more successful than Waddle. They got out of the limo and walked into the building, Agent 33 leading her through hallways and large rooms. Then they came to a long darkened hallway. They walked down it, coming to a thick, steel door. Agent 33 entered a code and camera scanned him.

"Identified. Agent 33." a mechanical voice said, as the door slid open. They walked down another long hallway, coming to steel double-doors. Agent 33 pushed them open to reveal a giant room. There were scientists flying around with jetpacks. Agent Sharp marveled at the sight.

Agent 33 led her to a wooden oak door that had a plaque that read 'Professor Von Drake'. Agent 33 knocked. A voice from inside replied, "Enter." Agent 33 opened the door and stood out. Agent Sharp walked in. Agent 33 closed the door, leaving Agent Sharp inside the room. There was the back of a chair faced to her. Then it spun around and revealed an old duck in a white suit.

"Hello! I am Professor Von Drake. Welcome to S.H,U.S.H Headquarters." he said. "Why did you want to talk to me?" Agent Sharp asked. "Ah, yes. I heard that you caught the infamous Louie Gold." he said, to which she nodded. "And he escaped McDuck Manor and is on the loose again." he said. "How did you know that? That's classified information." Agent Sharp said.

"S.H.U.S.H has it's ways. Anyway, the reason I called you here is discuss a matter of great importance. You see, S.H.US.H's main purpose in destroying F.O.W.L. We have learned from our resources that Mr. Gold is in cahoots with F.O.W.L. We also heard that you are an expert on him." Von Drake said.

Agent Sharp nodded. "So, we want your help in taking down F.O.W.L. If you can catch Gold, he may provide useful information. It is partly S.H.U.S.H's fault F.O.W.L was created in the first place. We need all the expertise we can get. Are you in?" he said. "Well, I would have to talk it over with-" "We have no time for that. F.O.W.L could be planning their next fiendish scheme right this minute. I will ask you once more, Agent Sharp. Are you in, or are you out?" Professor Von Drake said.

Agent Sharp thought it over. "I'm in." she said. "Great! Welcome to S.H.U.S.H, Agent Sharp."